GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Quote Originally Posted by ljmueller View Post
    I sent you a PM regarding this thread, let me know if you didn't get it. ( I didn't want to bash a certain lift company in public) (again).
    I would like to hear what you have to say about rough country also because I am trying to figure out what lift I want for my 2008 Silverado. I am trying to decide between a 3.5" Rough Country and a 4.5" Zone Offroad lift.

Quote Originally Posted by ljmueller View Post
    Attachment 54210Attachment 54209
    Here's 2 real quick pics from the tire shop. I'll get some better ones up shortly. I did put the lower spacer back in under the front shock. They do rub a little bit when I back up and turn. They rub on the plastic on the rear of the fender, not sure yet if I'm going to trim it or if I can just just pull it back. I've been on vacation and haven't really had time to look at it much. And yes, I love the look of the tires and rims, very happy with the choice. It's one bada$$ looking truck now. And it actually rides better now than with my leveling kit and Duratracs on it. Rancho makes a great kit.
    That looks fantastic!

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123