GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default I guss this is goodbye

Well guys I did something yesterday that I said I would not do. I went to the Anderson Auto Mall to look at a 2500 HD they had and in the proses they made me an offer I could not refuse, even though I wanted to. they brought up an 06 F250 4WD FX4 with the 6.0 powerstroke turbo diesel with 26K and said I could buy it for23K It has pretty much everything, so I took it for a test drive. It runs, rides,looks and drives great, so I bought it. I will understand if you hate me, but it was a budgetary thing. I will post some pics if you want to see them. A huge thank you to everyone here for all the help you have given me in the short time I have been here. Take Care and GOD Bless. Chris
    Chris S. The GoFastPadre I like to drive fast and I've got the speeding tickets to prove it. 00 Sierra Z71 ECSB K&N CAI Pacesetter Shorties (soon to be replaced with LT's) Magnaflow HFC's Flowmasters with True Duals and H-Pipe more mods to come

Sorry to see you go man! I have to say, I can't blame you for jumping on that deal. Sounds like a sweet truck (even though it's a Ford )! Post some pics of it....if Steve will let you, haha.
    Matt
    Hallsville, TX

2005 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 5.3L 2WD
    K&N FIPK II
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
    Suspension Leveling Kit
    Putco Element Window Visors
    Carriage Works Billet Grille
    TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover

Let's see some pics of this truck, did you take delivery of it already?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Blog Entries

There's nothing wrong with what you bought. All the new turbo-diesel trucks have made vast improvements in the last few years and are all good in their own way. You will enjoy your new truck no doubt but that does not mean you have to be a stranger. Congrats on your purchase!
    Darcy
    Washington State
    2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4 CC SB Duramax LBZ
    Tuff Country 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/T's on 20" Ultra Peacemaker wheels, Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer, Diamond Eye 5" cat-back exhaust, factory Special order color Yellow.

Best of luck with your new truck! I had a '01 Power Stroke C/C SWB w/7.3L and really hated to part with it. Sounds like great deal!

2010 Z/71 Colorado C/C
    Black 4X4 w/5.3L V8
    ===============
    2007 Winnebago Adventurer
    w/8.1L Chevy & Allison 6spd.
    Canyon Lake, Texas

just cuz you got a ford doesnt mean you cant stick around. they are decent trucks and ive driven 6.0 litres before. that was a good deal but tho it is diesel isnt gonna get great gas mileage. you should have asked if he had any cummins there haha
    PETE
    95 GMC Sierra 2500
    3" Body Lift, 33" Goodyear MTR's
    5.7L 350 TBI Edelbrock SDT Exhaust, Flowtech Headers, K&N Intake
    Sold :(
    1999 Jeep Cherokee, 3" Rustys lift, 33" BFG MT's, locked, armored: Rolled :(
    2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited. K&N Intake, Custom Kolak Exhaust

Contact this GMTC Moderator for any problems or questions you may have :great:

Join the GMTC Facebook Group!!! Join Here

i got a few different cars and trucks. you never know you might find a deal you can not pass up and your knowledge is always welcome here with or without owning a chevy.........mike
    Michael Collins
    1993 4X4 Suburban
    many other toys as well

Thanks Guys I really appreciate you letting me stay. I do love GM's and who knows a Duramax might come along you can never tell. I will upload some pics to my album soon.
    Chris S. The GoFastPadre I like to drive fast and I've got the speeding tickets to prove it. 00 Sierra Z71 ECSB K&N CAI Pacesetter Shorties (soon to be replaced with LT's) Magnaflow HFC's Flowmasters with True Duals and H-Pipe more mods to come

No offense to anyone here but life isnt all GM vehicles. I own vehicles from about 7 different makes, I like my 4 GM's but I'M not stuck just to GM.
    Congrats on the new truck. Time to hit the Diesel web pages and learn about all the go fast and power enhancing tricks than be used on your new truck.

well good luck with it but i hope you got an x warrenty with it. a buddy of mine works for a local ford deal as one of there diesel machanics and lets just say they are have a lot of problems tranny for one.he had one in thare that drove him nuts for a week. he drives a diesel but a dodge.as for fuel he uses used tranny fluid 1/2 mix with high cost of fuel he fig it helps out.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast