GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: Here it is

Default Here it is

Well Guys here is the Powerstroke. It is my first diesel and I already love it. I will be keeping my eye out for a Duramax though, then i will have two.

More to come in reply
    Chris S. The GoFastPadre I like to drive fast and I've got the speeding tickets to prove it. 00 Sierra Z71 ECSB K&N CAI Pacesetter Shorties (soon to be replaced with LT's) Magnaflow HFC's Flowmasters with True Duals and H-Pipe more mods to come

Nice looking truck. Has it had any power enhancing mods done to it?
    05 Chevy LLY Crew Cab LT Dually 4x4, Crank it up Diesel Tie rod sleeves and centerlink, BD Diesel Remote Fuel Filter, EGR Blocked, PPE Hot+2 ET Xcellerator, TTS Dual Lift Pumps, FPRV Shim, Bullydog Outlook Monitor, AFE Stage 2 CAI, BD Diesel Manifold, Diamond Eye Turbo Direct Pipe, Diamond Eye 5" exhaust, Level Kit, Suncoast Stage IV w/ 1056 and Allison Deep pan TC

1981 VW Rabbit Pickup, 1.6L Diesel, 4 Speed Manual, 35 MPGs

Blog Entries

Nice looking truck Chris!
    We all gotta learn to crawl before we walk right? LOL.
    I esp. like the two-tone color.
    Darcy
    Washington State
    2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4 CC SB Duramax LBZ
    Tuff Country 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/T's on 20" Ultra Peacemaker wheels, Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer, Diamond Eye 5" cat-back exhaust, factory Special order color Yellow.

Thanks! It does not have any mods yet, but it will have just as soon as my wife cools down because I did'nt tell her about it till I picked her up in it to go sign the papers

we don't take kindly to your type round here.....

Just kidding. Is that an 05? My friend has a powerJOKE with the bullydog PMT chip in it and an ATS transmission. Its a fast truck. But that truck looks awesome congratulations!
    Dan
    1999 GMC Sierra 2500 350 vortec
    1967 Jeep M725 ambulance 230 tornado
    1990 Cherokee Limited- 3 inch lift on 33's
    ...and every one of em has issues

If you have any questions or problems don't hesitate to send me or any other GMTC moderators a PM

Quote Originally Posted by 95CTburb19 View Post
    we don't take kindly to your type round here.....

Just kidding. Is that an 05? My friend has a powerJOKE with the bullydog PMT chip in it and an ATS transmission. Its a fast truck. But that truck looks awesome congratulations!

I must confess she had an idea because I took her to see a 2500 HD and specifically told her I wanted a new truck. We have been married for 23 years and she knew what i had on my mind an she knew full well what was going to happen. i just neglected to tell her I had made the deal B4 I signed the papers Oh and it is an 06

Quote Originally Posted by dwill3015 View Post
    Nice looking truck Chris!
    We all gotta learn to crawl before we walk right? LOL.
    I esp. like the two-tone color.

Do you use Bio Diesel? That was really my motivation to get one. I understand it is a simple conversion, sometimes with no mods needed.

whenever i pull a powerstroke in a bay at work it feels like i could push it in faster....lol jk very nice lookin truck, i would love a diesel myself but gas is already over my price range for my gasoline truck lol

Master Mechanic

nice truck, but I defenitately recommend the Duramax, My brother has an '06 and I like driving that way more than my gas, even though mines newer, something about that diesel, love that whistle lol.

2009 silverado Crew Cab LTZ Z71 4X4
    6in FabTech suspension lift
    35x13R18 nitto terra grapplers
    6k and risin

Previously owned vehicles-
    2007 silverado ext cab LT 4x4
    2001 silverado std cab 2wd
    1990 toyota pickup
    1989 Trans Am GTA
    1957 Chevy Pickup stepside

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by