GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Legend

Default Picked up a Playstation 3 Today!!

Finally caved in and bought a PS3 today. I love it. Blu-ray's look great and games look amazing. Only problem is I used the money I had for my programmer ... That's o.k I'll refill the piggy bank by next month so I'll get it them. Anyone else own one?

KRIS
    2007 GMC Sierra CrewCab 4.8L
    Tinted Windows, 20" Chrome MB Predators on 275/55/20 Copper AT's, GM Bed Rug, Speed Scene Chrome Grille, Putco Chrome Handles, Hypertech Max Energy Programmer, Magnaflow Muffler and many more mods to come.
    Former GM Vehicles:
    96 Chevy Camaro. My first car modded for a High School kid.

Nice but ill stick with my 360 plus i dont own an hd tv yet.. :\
    Jeff - Maine

2007 Silverado Classic V6 4.3L Vortec 4X4

Legend

Last year I bought myself an HDTV for christmas .. Man I have to give myself all the expensive gifts.

KRIS
    Tinted Windows, 20" Chrome MB Predators on 275/55/20 Copper AT's, GM Bed Rug, Speed Scene Chrome Grille, Putco Chrome Handles, Hypertech Max Energy Programmer, Magnaflow Muffler and many more mods to come.
    Former GM Vehicles:

I have one, but i only have madden 08 because im poor and games are too expensive

Andrew
    2006 gmc sierra, 4.8l, gibson headers, flowmasters exhaust, hypertech power programmer,4.10 gears, 3 inch rough country suspension lift w/ 285/70/17 cooper disoverer stt's, tinted windows, westin grill gaurd, herculiner bedliner, black fender flares, HID headlights,black painted front bumper

I bought my wife a Wii for Christmas. I am hoping that I will get enough to get my 360 for my birthday. I'm also saving up to chip the GTI, so I don't know which will go first.
    Josh

2001 VW GTI 1.8T
    2005 VW Passat 1.8T - soon to be gone but not forgotten
    1997 Chevy Suburban 1500 5.7L - What have I gotten myself into?!?

I've got a PS3 plugged into a 46" LCD via HDMI and a 200 Watt stereo system. The picture is awesome and some of the games give me chills they're so life-like. We've got NCAA Football, Uncharted, Guitar Hero III, Motorstorm, The Simpsons, a couple more I can't think of and our latest edition, Rock Band. I enjoy all of the games we've got. But, I went to a New Years party where they had Rock Band set up with a big screen TV and high wattage stereo system. It was literally the life of the party. The game comes with a guitar, microphone and set of drums. I'm 36 years old and I couldn't get enough of it. I bought one on the way home (Walmart at 4 am) and surprised the kids with it. They are out of school this week and when I got up at 5 am this morning to go to work, I found all four of them still jamming on Rock Band. You can have up to 4 players on it at the same time if you add a second guitar for bass. But, don't count on using the guitar from Guitar Hero if you've got it. It's not compatible on the PS3 without a software patch from Harmonix and Activision has blocked the use of it.
    2008 Chevy Tahoe
    2007 Nissan Titan CC
    1997 Chevy 1500 EC (just passed 200,000)

Legend

Yeah I'll be picking up Rock Band in the next couple of weeks. Luckily enough two of my buddies have it for now.

KRIS
    Former GM Vehicles:

yeah rock band kicks ass, you just gotta make sure no one is watching when you sing

Andrew
    2006 gmc sierra, 4.8l, gibson headers, flowmasters exhaust, hypertech power programmer,4.10 gears, 3 inch rough country suspension lift w/ 285/70/17 cooper disoverer stt's, tinted windows, westin grill gaurd, herculiner bedliner, black fender flares, HID headlights,black painted front bumper

Legend

sierraman yeah rock band kicks ass, you just gotta make sure no one is watching when you sing
    If you had come to Nick's house for New Year's Eve we had Brent signing. And if you can believe it Justin is a beast on the drums.

KRIS
    Former GM Vehicles:

Nice one dude. I am sticking with the 360 though ;) I am getting Rock Band for sure though, looks like so much fun.

^DO WANT

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast