GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 1994 chevy 2500 4x4

I'm thinking of getting a 94 c2500
    any thing to look for, Is this a good year it has a 5.7 engine auto trans. is the fuel injection good any other thing to look for
    thank you,Alan

They're great truck, but I would look for a 96 or later because they have a much better and more powerful engine.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

Great truck. Depending on where you're located, look for rust! How many miles? Head gaskets are known to go bad on these trucks. Depending on the mileage and the life of the transmission, you may need to keep an eye on it.

Quote Originally Posted by 95C1500 View Post
    Great truck. Depending on where you're located, look for rust! How many miles? Head gaskets are known to go bad on these trucks. Depending on the mileage and the life of the transmission, you may need to keep an eye on it.
    I agree! Great trucks, but its nearing 20 years of age, so keep that in mind. It may be near a point where it needs some work. If you're not sure, bring along someone who works on cars for a living or knows what to look for when buying a used vehicle.