GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Jr. Engineer

bumping this up!! Lew, how can I get in touch with you? Without having to download an E-mail app to an already slow 'puter? got a phone #?

email man.. so I can keep track of details/info... diablo DOT help AT gmail DOT com

if you want a tune done, you're going to have to have email anyway for emailing files back and forth ;)
    06MonteSS

2014 Camaro SS - 2SS, RS pkg., short-throw shifter, NPP perf. exhaust, BMR strut-tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake

Jr. Engineer

Really leaning toward the intune package deal! How do I load into the truck, and is there a time limit on how soon I have to do the custom tune! In two weeks I'm going on a road trip, I would really like the in-tune installed by then, and then do the up date,(custom tune) when I get back!
    The pic shows on your web page that its on an I phone, that's something we don't have!

it's not an iphone haha... it's not an app, that's the actual tool itself... ;)

yes can load the preset tunes for now, then start the custom tuning process when you get back, no problem...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12