GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default GM Business Card Reward Points: 2014 & 2013 Silverado & Sierra. $1783 for $1083 !

Hi. I have a GM Business Card. I have an offer of $1,500, on top of the $283 I have already earned, for a total of $1783.
    I am willing to sell these total reward points of $1783 for only $1083. So, if you (or a family member, relative, friend, co-worker, etc.), are looking to buy a new GM Truck --- Silverado or Sierra --- you'd be getting $700 for free!
    I've done this before with my GM Business Card, and all I have to do is put whoever is buying the GM vehicle on my card for the purchase, then remove the person a few days later. You don't have to be a family member or a relative; anybody can be added to the card.
    & And, you do NOT have to have a GM Business Card to be transferred to mine. I can transfer anybody.

I haven't thought exactly how to arrange the payment yet, but it will surely be something where I will scan and send you all of my information --- driver's license, full name, address, phone number, etc. --- just so we have a trust level. This is 100% real, not a scam, just a great opportunity. I'm just not ready to buy a brand new vehicle yet --- and that's how these offers are --- you have a buy a new vehicle, so this is then perfect for somebody in the market. You're essentially getting $700 for free, and I'm getting rid of my points that expire while getting money for them at the same time. Win/Win. Any questions? Feel free to ask. Thanks! Tyler

The offer expires at the end of October. This particular offer is for the 2014 Chevrolet Silverado or 2014 GMC Sierra & the 2013 Chevy Silverado and 2013 GMC Sierra HD models.

Please let me know if you have any questions.
    Thank you.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo 1.jpg   photo 5.jpg  
    Last edited by PATahoeguy; 10-06-2013 at 11:01 PM.

Sorry. Hate to be skeptical, but why does this sound fishy?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

This is 100% legit. I understand in this economy, there are more and more fishy scams, but this is legit. It's pretty self-explanatory, for the most.
    What are you skeptical about? Feel free to ask any questions you want, I'll answer them as best as I can. Thanks.

Yea, seems fishy. But, I have family members that have done basically the same thing that he is trying to do. BUT, they are relatives, not saying relatives don't screw each other, at least you know who is screwing you. I would only consider doing it AFTER the car deal is done. If you expect someone to trust you and give you money up front, then you be trusting and give up the reward and let the person pay you after they finalize the sale and are sure that they are getting what you say.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Sr. Mechanic

That extra money financed over 4 or 5 years is a few dollars a month. Not worth the risk of trying to scam the system IMHO.

@CK...Yea, well it's not a scam. So your IMHO is pointless.
    I get that there's a lot of scams with this inept president office, and it's a byproduct of oBUManomics, but this isn't a scam.

- - - Updated - - -

@ PIKEY Thanks. Yeah, maybe pay half up front then the other half after the deal is done --- I don't give a ****.
    But, I have no motive or reason to sell the points then not put the person on my card. They'll just go to waste if I don't use them. Whatever.

Sr. Mechanic

You said you have to put the other persons name on the card temporarily-therefore you trying to scam GM.