GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Proper Introduction...

I joined a while ago and already started a few threads...however, I realized that I didn't go through the proper double-secret n00b gauntlet protocol.

That being said, here is short bio:

I am 32 and I live in Lexington, KY. I have been happily married since 2006 to a gal who is prettier than me. We are expecting our first child, a son, in September.

I am an advertising consultant for a media company. In addition, I run my own graphic design and marketing firm.

We have a 2007 Yukon, which can be seen as a ROTM submission in the gallery forum. We also have a 2002 Trailblazer LS that serves as the "travel" vehicle, my wife's commuter ride, and the dogmobile.

My favorite cut of beef is the Strip...I'll occasionally order a Filet if we are at a good steak house. I also have a weakness for bread and french fries.

My favorite colors are red and black.

I am a musician in my spare time and I don't read as much as I used to.

I don't watch much TV....sports being the exception. Shows that I do watch, I watch religiously..."The Office" being an example.

I recently switched to a Mac...and I will never look back.

I'm on Xbox Live quite a bit...usually playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Gamertag is x O Dogg x if you want to play sometime.

Is that enough? It was going to be short, but I got on a roll.

:P

welcome to the site

SuperCharged 2006 Silverado SS 2WD

For My Mod List go to my Profile then to MY GARAGE :great:
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/album.php?albumid=6

Moindrifically excellent intro !!! You and I could get along well as some of your favorite things are also mine!! What instument do you play? I have a 2001 Fender American Fat Strat paterned after SRV's "Number One". What breed are your dogs? I have two VERY ROTTEN Rotweilers. Isaac is almost 8 and Rebecca is almost 9 months. I love em' and you could take my wife before you would get my dogs! Just Kidding, but I do love em' Bread is also one of my favorite foods, it goes with tverything, I also LOVE " ICE COLD" milk.We have been married for 23 years and have two kids. Your life will never be the same, you just think you know love...just wait.
    Chris S. The GoFastPadre I like to drive fast and I've got the speeding tickets to prove it. 00 Sierra Z71 ECSB K&N CAI Pacesetter Shorties (soon to be replaced with LT's) Magnaflow HFC's Flowmasters with True Duals and H-Pipe more mods to come

Blog Entries

Nice intro, you will fit right in perfectly!
    Darcy
    Washington State
    2006 Silverado 2500HD LT3 4X4 CC SB Duramax LBZ
    Tuff Country 6" lift, 35" Toyo M/T's on 20" Ultra Peacemaker wheels, Quadzilla Stealth2 programmer, Diamond Eye 5" cat-back exhaust, factory Special order color Yellow.

Quote Originally Posted by ODogg View Post
    I joined a while ago and already started a few threads...however, I realized that I didn't go through the proper double-secret n00b gauntlet protocol.

That being said, here is short bio:

I am 32 and I live in Lexington, KY. I have been happily married since 2006 to a gal who is prettier than me. We are expecting our first child, a son, in September.

I am an advertising consultant for a media company. In addition, I run my own graphic design and marketing firm.

We have a 2007 Yukon, which can be seen as a ROTM submission in the gallery forum. We also have a 2002 Trailblazer LS that serves as the "travel" vehicle, my wife's commuter ride, and the dogmobile.

My favorite cut of beef is the Strip...I'll occasionally order a Filet if we are at a good steak house. I also have a weakness for bread and french fries.

My favorite colors are red and black.

I am a musician in my spare time and I don't read as much as I used to.

I don't watch much TV....sports being the exception. Shows that I do watch, I watch religiously..."The Office" being an example.

I recently switched to a Mac...and I will never look back.

I'm on Xbox Live quite a bit...usually playing Rainbow Six Vegas 2. Gamertag is x O Dogg x if you want to play sometime.

Is that enough? It was going to be short, but I got on a roll.

:P
    Welcome to being an active member on the site! We have a lot in common career wise it looks like.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Welcome to the forum! I believe that is the most thorough introduction I've ever read! Congratulations on the future new addition to your family!
    Matt
    Hallsville, TX

2005 Silverado 1500 LS Crew Cab 5.3L 2WD
    K&N FIPK II
    Magnaflow Exhaust
    Hypertech Max Energy Programmer
    Suspension Leveling Kit
    Putco Element Window Visors
    Carriage Works Billet Grille
    TruXedo TruXport Tonneau Cover

Quote Originally Posted by GoFastPadre View Post
    Moindrifically excellent intro !!! You and I could get along well as some of your favorite things are also mine!! What instument do you play? I have a 2001 Fender American Fat Strat paterned after SRV's "Number One". What breed are your dogs? I have two VERY ROTTEN Rotweilers. Isaac is almost 8 and Rebecca is almost 9 months. I love em' and you could take my wife before you would get my dogs! Just Kidding, but I do love em' Bread is also one of my favorite foods, it goes with tverything, I also LOVE " ICE COLD" milk.We have been married for 23 years and have two kids. Your life will never be the same, you just think you know love...just wait.
    Padre, I have a 2003 Martin HD-35 with a Fishman Matrix natural II Pickup. I also have a Larrivee D-03...which really gives the Martin a run for its money, despite the fact that it was about 1/3 of the price.

Both dogs are mutts...one (Justice) a beagle mix and the other (George) a Choc Lab and Bloodhound mix (at least, it is our best guess.) The fat cat is black and his name is Jackson...he's about 17 lbs.

Funny that one of your dogs is named Isaac...that is going to be our son's first name. Weird. Cue the "Twilight Zone" theme.

Thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome!

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Welcome to being an active member on the site! We have a lot in common career wise it looks like.
    What do you do, Steve? And thanks for keeping the forum going!

Quote Originally Posted by ODogg View Post
    Padre, I have a 2003 Martin HD-35 with a Fishman Matrix natural II Pickup. I also have a Larrivee D-03...which really gives the Martin a run for its money, despite the fact that it was about 1/3 of the price.

Both dogs are mutts...one (Justice) a beagle mix and the other (George) a Choc Lab and Bloodhound mix (at least, it is our best guess.) The fat cat is black and his name is Jackson...he's about 17 lbs.

Funny that one of your dogs is named Isaac...that is going to be our son's first name. Weird. Cue the "Twilight Zone" theme.

Thanks to everyone else for the warm welcome!
    I think that is cool! I had wanted a Rott for a very long time when I finally was able to get him, I named him Issac after Abraham and Sarra's only son....The son of promise. I named the female after Isaac's wife Rebecca. I hope to have some pups in about 18 months. I want to wait till Becca is at least two. Rotties mature very slow. Man that is a FAT CAT!!!!! What do ya feed that thing?!?!?!
    Chris S. The GoFastPadre I like to drive fast and I've got the speeding tickets to prove it. 00 Sierra Z71 ECSB K&N CAI Pacesetter Shorties (soon to be replaced with LT's) Magnaflow HFC's Flowmasters with True Duals and H-Pipe more mods to come

Welcome to the forum! Vegas2 is awesome!

2009 GMC Sierra Denali AWD

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast