GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Newbie from Northwest Florida

Hello everyone,Ray here from Pensacola,Florida. I'm an outside rep for the used side of LKQ corp, call on our existing customers and always looking for new ones. I've been into cars for over 40 years,dealt or owned about anything that has four wheels,except I don't believe I've ever had the experience of owning a frigging Dodge. I have a spare truck that I've been working on,its a 93 Silverado extended cab auto with a 5.7 It's been somewhat of a struggle lately,But I believe I'm narrowing it down. I also have a 41 Chevy that started out as a rat rod but that went out the window and now has turned into more of just a hotrod,putting way to much time into it. Look forward to getting involved here !!

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Welcome to the Club!