GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

magnaflow do drone depending on the case of the exhaust i have magnaflow on my 2001 hd work truck and it drones when cruising around town. my mbrp exhaust dont have any drone when driving my 08 and i have the exhaust turned down right after my axel

Fabtech/Banks Ram Air |Fuel Off Road/ 315/70/17 duratracs |Hyper tech / Spencershids |
    Color Matched Bowtie |15% Tint on Front Windows|20% Tint on Back Windows

Chevy Ridin' High
    "Black rims are as cool as a boner at a swim meet"

I installed my Magnaflow duels kit I got on the cheap from Autoanything.com, thanks to this forum for the 15% off. I've had it up on the Highway and city streets, it has great sound with an aggresive tone without drone in the cab. It's tame at idle to quarter peddle and barks when you drop the hammer. The noise AFM will produce sucks, thank god for tuners!
    I am a American solder, I am a member of the finest fight force on earth, I am the bump in the night. I will defend the United states of American Against all enemies both foreign and domestic. Repent now all those who would do my nation and it's people harm; For when we come it will be too late.

2011 GMC Sierra SLE, Z71 with 5.3 l and max tow/haul package

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12