GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Quote Originally Posted by Lordvader View Post
    They both look good. Nice install.
    Thanks Been driving by you about 1-2 times a week What a Huge Hole in that lot I beep every time I drive by..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130829_102236.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	68.2 KB 
ID:	54915
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

You will have to beep louder. I could be in the trailer or in that hole (excavated for basement slab and underground rough ins) that may be why I cant hear ya. Maybe I should plasti dip my rear bowtie. You can see the gold one in your pic.

That looks good. Been toying with the same idea except with led strips from auto zone or oreilly's. might even invest in one of these bed rugs to help hide some wiring.

Are they wired into your cargo light switch or a separate switch?

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

I was looking at those too, and wondering the same as rileyjr16
    -K&N Air Filter

Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I have a 3 way thumb switch in the side wall for them to lite up.. When I had the hard top it would light up the 3rd brake light in the up post and the bed lights in the down.

- - - Updated - - -

A pic of the switch....Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_20130909_164302.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	54922
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20130909_164302.jpg  

Sweet stuff. If I get a new tool box, ill definately be doing that thumb switch idea. I like it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12