GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I am not a MUDDER, but if I need to! I have Dick Cepek Mud Country's and believe that they will get me out. They are quiet for a mudder and provide a good ride. as though they are "All Terrains". As far as mileage, I have about 8,000mi and rotated @ 3,000mi and they still are quiet.They are expensive, but the reviews were what sold me! Thus far, i'm glad of my choice. Nitto's were the going thing nearby, but I wanted something different. Your choice, but don't give up! They have a awesome appearance too.
    2010 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB (Silver) 4x4, ReadyLift 2.5" Level Kit, 305/60/18 Dick Cepek Mud Country, Go Rhino Nerf Bars, Husky Liners front and rear, Bushwacker Bed Rail Caps, SCT Programmer.

Legend

I had BFG AT and HATED them, no traction in the winter, WAY to expensive too. I went to Dunlop MAXX tractions MT after less then 500 miles on those junk ass BFG AT. They don't make the Dunlops anymore but my next tire will be Kelly (Goodyear) TSR (duratracs essentially) MUCH MUCH cheaper!! I would stay away from the Discoverer STT that is a mudd tire not a hybrid, I hated how loud they were and they rode very rough. The ST would be better.
    99 K1500 Suburban LT "THE BEAST"
    Hypertech III, K&N, true dual
    285/75/16

Quote Originally Posted by vncj96 View Post
    I had BFG AT and HATED them, no traction in the winter, WAY to expensive too. I went to Dunlop MAXX tractions MT after less then 500 miles on those junk ass BFG AT. They don't make the Dunlops anymore but my next tire will be Kelly (Goodyear) TSR (duratracs essentially) MUCH MUCH cheaper!! I would stay away from the Discoverer STT that is a mudd tire not a hybrid, I hated how loud they were and they rode very rough. The ST would be better.
    Correct The STT is the mudder and the ST is the hybrid. I have the ST and so far love them. American made too
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

I just got a set of rocket mountin at 265 75 16 for my truck Friday and I like them a lot i wouldent be afraid to take them off road
    94 chevy 1500 350 5 speed 4x4 97 gmc 1500 350 vortec 2wd auto 89 s10 89 Yamaha blaster ported wiseco crank 60 over wiseco piston dg exaust and lots more

Good conversation in this thread.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12