GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

as our end here draws very near i can almost feel the life filled goodness of America. i am so ready to come home. big ty to those that support all departments of our entire military. its because of people like you that care about our freedoms and support our brothers and sisters in arms that makes me and others continue to do this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1780.jpg  
    Last edited by mudpuppy; 11-19-2013 at 10:27 AM. Reason: add pic
    94 sub 6inch lift 34inch bfg mt. massive rework project soon. the audio system hit 150.3db so now its time to rebuild and try for 155db. mudpuppy is also getting a new engine, rebuilt ifs, dual 500amp 15.1vdc alts, 5 5,000amp batts, ant the combined wattage with the new system should be close to 15,000watts. this is going to be a wild ride boy and girls.

glad to hear it, get home safe!

Alex

2011 GMC Sierra SLE 5.3 Z71 4X4 Stealth Gray Metallic / 2004 Chevy Impala LS 3.8 Cappuccino

Tow mirrors - Diablew Tuned - Flowmaster Regular 40 - Ready Lift 2.5' lift - BFG LT A/T K/Os - Carr Light Wing - TruckLite LED lights - Optima Red Top - 50% Front Window Tint - Line-X bedliner - Airaid MIT - Tekonsha P2 - ARS Billet Grill - Fia custom fit seat covers

Stay safe for the last few weeks! The slowest part of a deployment is always the last month or so... And good luck with the truck.

Great news mudpuppy! Can't wait to see the pics.
    Chuckie!!!

lots of pics from this deployment. my past 6 deployments to the middle east i didnt take very many pics at all. from this deployment i have almost 600pics. ill likely set up a redirect link to a pic dump to make it easier to view the pics after i get home.

here is a pic of me in the TC seat of a CH-47d. not the heaviest combat aircraft that i have been on but by far 1 of my more favored aircraft.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSCN1778.jpg  

Thanks for your service, get home safe. Great pic. Looking forward to seeing your other pics.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

Blog Entries

THAT is fantastic news ! Safe travels home !
    2006 Chevy Colorado
    I love my truck!
    It's a "pretty truck" :gasp:
    Yep I said pretty, cause men it's a girls truck !

Get r done

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Thanks for your service -- I wish you safe travels home and good luck with your project(s)!

I live just south of Philadelphia, small community that sits on the Delaware River.

A thousand years ago, or it seems that way, I spent 19 months in South Vietnam. Please, please do me one favor. . . Don't think about F*&^^% anything but just two things. 1. Saying alive Today... from sun up to sundown., and only that ! . . . 2 . I'm going to stay alive till sundown. And noting else. Your going home on Your two Feet, Period !

Please, from one old soldier to another. Please ! The closer you get, the riskier I gets.