GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Does it come in a 2500?

Any Diesel options in the Yukon or Tahoe's. Like my Jeep GC CRD but would like to get back in a GMC....

Have you guys built one of these on the Chev/GMC sites yet? I did and there is no way i would spend 70K(nicely equiped) on a Suburban that will not pull more than the one that I already have. Way too flashy and way too many electronics to to set off sensors for me. Just my opinion, if you like them great for you.

Quote Originally Posted by 98BIGBLOCKBURB View Post
    Have you guys built one of these on the Chev/GMC sites yet? I did and there is no way i would spend 70K(nicely equiped) on a Suburban that will not pull more than the one that I already have. Way too flashy and way too many electronics to to set off sensors for me. Just my opinion, if you like them great for you.
    I agree the $$ are quite high - and it seems many options are not available on basic models - the marketers definitely want to you to go from LS to LT to LTZ rather than allow you to put the engine you want into the vehicle you want with the radio that you want.

In addition, as I posted on another thread, it seems the 6.2L is only available on the GMC Yukon XL Denali and not on the Chevrolet Suburban. I may have overlooked something but it appears GMC is offering the bigger engine exclusively (at least for now).

Love the cargo area with the storage underneath the floor there.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12