GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21

    Default

    Thanks burban man im thinkin of dropin to 35 or buying a built transmission for her i no how these 700r4 can be and im afraid 37 are to big even though i drive it like an old lady

  2. #22
    Master Mechanic BurbanMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Dolores, CO
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    This thread is epic!
    its getting there. Lol just need to get more square body owners to post
    Chuckie!!!


  3. #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dw6171624 View Post
    90 suburban with 6 inch lift 37 12.5 16.5 tires love her to death
    Man I love this thing. Looks like a beast. This is exactly what I'm looking at for my son. He's 17 and I want him to stop driving mine...

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USAF-Suburban View Post
    Man I love this thing. Looks like a beast. This is exactly what I'm looking at for my son. He's 17 and I want him to stop driving mine...
    It is a blast to drive u get alota looks in it also

  5. #25

    Default

    I imagine you would. You just don't see a lot of jacked up suburban's unfortunately...

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USAF-Suburban View Post
    I imagine you would. You just don't see a lot of jacked up suburban's unfortunately...
    Haha prolly cuz of the 10mpg i pull but its an awesome family vehicle

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dw6171624 View Post
    Haha prolly cuz of the 10mpg i pull but its an awesome family vehicle
    :-D That's good stuff. Seriously though, 10MPG is not bad at all considering it's age and the tire size. I've got a 1998 with right at 200k on it and the best I can get on the highway recently is 14-15 ish... I've got 31's and a volant CAI on her (which helps if I can lay off the throttle).

  8. #28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by USAF-Suburban View Post
    :-D That's good stuff. Seriously though, 10MPG is not bad at all considering it's age and the tire size. I've got a 1998 with right at 200k on it and the best I can get on the highway recently is 14-15 ish... I've got 31's and a volant CAI on her (which helps if I can lay off the throttle).
    Ya that throttle can be hard to lay off of i shake my head everytime i hit it to hard i got plan for motor though so mpg is not my biggest worry

  9. #29
    Master Mechanic BurbanMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Dolores, CO
    Posts
    796

    Default

    Man there is only 3 burbans in here. Come on guys! MORE PHOTOS!
    Chuckie!!!


  10. #30

    Default

    Thatz what im saying there has to be more then 3 out there and these are the best looking to bodystyles to lift in my opinion

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •