GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Nice. If I ever have the time ill replace some body parts that need it!

If at first you don't succeed, chances are, you are using too small of a cheater bar

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 Vortec | Spectre Cold Air Intake | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tails | Denali headlights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/75/16 Mastercraft Courser A/T | "Ghetto" painted tailgate | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Dual Thrush Turbo Mufflers
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Oil/Trans Fluid cooler | Re-done exhaust | Paint | Interior Restoration/upgrade with newer model stuff | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    US Navy Sailor :sign0011:

The wheels are Raceline Raptors, I got them for $130 a piece off of summit racing in a 16x8.5 I believe is the size. Actually you can see the taillights pretty good because it is actually the spray on stuff you can get to see through. I follow my dad one night and he was driving my truck home cause we had a trailer without brake lights and I was suprised how well you could see them. Thanks for all the compliments as well.

I borrowed one of my friends old chips to try out in my truck and it was on performance and when i got on it, it will break the tires loose easily now and rips. I don't know why he had it because it was for a 99-03 5.3/5.7 and his truck was an 06. But it works great but I think I'm gonna set it back to stock until I save up for the one I want. I think it was an older superchips flashpack tuner but it worked great.

Well, I haven't really done much to it lately. I've been saving money but then I ended up buying a gas getter nissan pickup and have been working on it. I think I've decided that it is gonna get the 351-C4 engine tranny combo we have sitting in the garage and make a drag truck instead of spending the money to get this POS on the road. So it's no longer gonna be a gas getter. Christmas is coming up in a couple weeks so hopefully I'll get some stuff for my truck, I guess we'll see.

I just joined the forum and this is my first post. I'm a dad and I'm impressed with how you've made your truck your own. Looks real nice and it's impressive you've worked hard to save and pay for it yourself. That will make it mean more to you and give you a sense of satisfaction every time you drive it. Sounds like you have a cool dad to paint it for you, he did a great job. Take care of it and drive safe and keep us posted.

I have a 02 like your and I like you look so far. I added LED light were the factory fogs were. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0401.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	37.5 KB 
ID:	56940Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0446.jpg 
Size:	59.0 KB 
ID:	56941Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0445.jpg 
Size:	40.4 KB 
ID:	56942Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMAG0400.jpg 
Size:	47.5 KB 
ID:	56943Click image for larger version. 

Name:	00m0m_2mUmvJWIkGG_600x450.jpg 
Size:	53.2 KB 
ID:	56944I want to find some factory flares like yours has also. I plan on changing the rear taillights to LED also. I have changed the third brake light to LED and the front parking to LED and I just changed the headlight to clear chrome. I plan on blacking out chrome nerf bars and mirrors and bumpers and grill or color them to match the truck.
    02 Z71 stock (for now) 5.3 l

Well, the next upgrade comes with kind of a bad side. I'm upgrading to a detroit trutrac because my spider gears stripped and blew a hole in the cover so possibly gonna get a chrome cover.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12