GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best Place to Buy Floor Mats, for a 2014"

Hello everyone, I just joined I bought a 2014 Sierra SLE and I want to buy good floor mats what is the best place to get them? I like the ones that are cupped where nothing spills out. Thanks Steve

****THREAD MOVED****
    To The
    GENERAL CHEVY/GM TECH SECTION

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Hey, welcome to the site.

If you want OEM then look on www.gmpartsclub.com, I know them and they're about ready to add an accessories section to the catalog.

If you want aftermarket, then just pick your favorite online site, or even amazon or ebay, and look for something like a weathertec, they're pretty good quality.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

I really like CatchAll floor mats. They have the lip that you are speaking of but you can get them carpeted to match your interior. You can pour a gallon of water in them and they do not spill. I installed them in my 2002 2 days after I bought it. 8 years later, when I sold it, the only wear spot in them was where my heel sits while driving. The carpet had matted down there.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

My 2011 had OEM all weather matts when I bought it as part of one package or another, I looked at Weather Guard and a few other aftermatket matts and after comparing them side by side I decided there wasnt enough of a difference to warrant buying a new set. The oem have done a great job of keeping moisture and debris off the carpet and most importantly they fit well and stay in place.

Husky Liners makes floor liners for the 2014 Silverado. I have Husky Liners for my 2013 Silverado are really nice.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

Quote Originally Posted by smair View Post
    Hello everyone, I just joined I bought a 2014 Sierra SLE and I want to buy good floor mats what is the best place to get them? I like the ones that are cupped where nothing spills out. Thanks Steve
    Hello and welcome to the forum! Just wanted to stop by and let you know that GM Customer Care is here on the forum if you have any general questions or concerns about GM products. We are only a private message away!

Safe travels,

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care

Legend

Blog Entries

X2 on the Weather Tech....I have them and am extremely happy with them. They may be a little pricey for floor mats but they definitely look great, stay in place, and function as they should when it comes to keeping liquids at bay.

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    My 2011 had OEM all weather matts when I bought it as part of one package or another, I looked at Weather Guard and a few other aftermatket matts and after comparing them side by side I decided there wasnt enough of a difference to warrant buying a new set. The oem have done a great job of keeping moisture and debris off the carpet and most importantly they fit well and stay in place.
    My 2013 came with the blackGM all weather floor mats and they pale in comparison to the Husky Liners floor mats. The GM ones don't cover enough of the carpet like the Husky Liners models.

Quote Originally Posted by mfleetwood View Post
    X2 on the Weather Tech....I have them and am extremely happy with them. They may be a little pricey for floor mats but they definitely look great, stay in place, and function as they should when it comes to keeping liquids at bay.
    I thought about getting the Weathertech mats, but my buddy has them and they are REALLY stiff and when they get wet they are REALLY slick.

Either Husky or Weathertech are excellent choices over the OEM all weather floor mats.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

Auto Anything is where I purchased my Husky Liners! I really like them........
    2010 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB (Silver) 4x4, ReadyLift 2.5" Level Kit, 305/60/18 Dick Cepek Mud Country, Go Rhino Nerf Bars, Husky Liners front and rear, Bushwacker Bed Rail Caps, SCT Programmer.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast