Results 11 to 12 of 12
Thread: Shocks and such
09-30-2013, 02:37 PM #11
This isn't really my area of expertise, but have a couple of friends with Fox brand shocks on the front of their trucks (they've got replacement bumpers, winches, etc) and they've had awesome luck with them. However, they're expensive at around $115/shock I believe.
Now.. if you decide to lower your truck, holler at me... i can offer some insight there haha!
"If you're not living life on the edge, You're taking up too much space"
"Truck Norris"- 2008 TX Edition Silverado
- McGaughy's 4/5 Drop Kit
- Apline Type R 10s & Amp
- Pioneer 6 Disc Touchscreen Deck
- Nightmare Breed Motorsports custom tune
- Custom 3" dual exhaust through x-pipe dumped at axle
- Airaid CAI
- Badges and molding removed, roll pan, Truxedo roll-up cover (compliments of GMTC!), 3pc billet grille, factory fogs upgrade
"Kristine" - 1991 Nissan 240sx
- Cut to pieces, LS build pending
09-30-2013, 02:57 PM #12
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
i just put Bilstien 5100's on my 03 silverado z71 and LOVE them!!! I would say the best shock at under 100 bucks. Just my opinion though...