GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Catalog or site for specific model.....

Hopefully this will take care of the third "newbie" post, and possibly answer a question. I know that there are all kinds of vendor sites and catalogs for the various pickup and Tahoe owners. And I know that Tahoes are similar to the Suburban. Can anyone suggest a site, company, or catalog that is aimed at the Suburban owner? Thanks!
    Steven
    2005 Mercedes Benz E320-CDI
    2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3, six speed
    2013 1500 Suburban LT

I have never found one! Considering that until recently the suburban shared the same front clip as the silverado, a company tailoring it's sales to just suburban would be shooting itself in the foot. Really, the only options that I know of are places like autoanything.com or lmc.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

3. Thanks stvbldso thanked for this post

You're looking primarily for aftermarket and upgrade options? What are you looking for, interior, exterior, offroad, wheel & tires, performance, audio/video?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

5. Thanks stvbldso thanked for this post

Probably at this time (warranty considerations) I would be focusing on interior, convenience, and functionality accessories. One thing that I was initially interested in, was the availability of a way to fill in or block off the mounting points for the roof rack, if I were to remove it. I know that someone made these for older models, but I can't find them for this late model. I am not particularly interested in a body kit, but a deeper air dam would be nice. Those kind of things....

7. Thanks zuki82 thanked for this post
    Jr. Engineer

thanks for bringing up this topic, was thinking the same thing, all around! A finishing response would be cool!