GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 Last Post byLast Post by

Wow. It just keeps piling on. I've been in groups of 4 wheelers going camping before and I get the feeling of having a group ... but we're law abiding citizens. These bikers are stopping traffic so they can do stunts.

They don't care about law ... until they get caught then they get a high profile lawyer to demand their rights.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

I live just south of Philadelphia, small community that sits on the Delaware River.

I'd of called 911 and hope the police can make to me before these parasites catch up.

one of the off duty officers has been arrested (the one who supposedly smashed the rear window)
    http://www.cnn.com/2013/10/08/us/bik...html?hpt=hp_t2
    David
    2004 Silverado 2500 Crew Cab 4x4, AMSOIL EA air filter, Granatelli MAF sensor, Throttle body spacer, Magnaflow exhaust (true dual to 2 in 1 out muffler), 6" ProComp lift (add a leaf and 5" superlift rear block), Bilstein shocks, 35's (Cooper Disoverer ST) and 4.10 gears, Rhino Liner, EGRUSA fender Flares and widow visors, extended stainless steel brake lines, firestone airbags w/onboard air compressor, Pioneer Avic X940BT navigation, Accel backup camera.
    http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...Silverado-2500
    1960 Land Rover Series II 88
    2001 Pontiac Sunfire
    2013 Toyota Avalon Limited (Wife's Car)
    NRA Life Member

In an unrelated incident, I had to call 911 on Monday morning the call didn't go through. I called with my wife's phone ... Didn't go through. On both phones I called about 35 times and they sometimes got through for about 3 or 4 seconds and sometimes nothing. I ran to my neighbors house and same thing, they couldn't get through either ... except one time to give the address.

Long story short ... You can maybe count on the emergency services 99% of the time, but it doesn't hurt to have a plan of action for yourself and your family either.

"one of at least two off-duty undercover officers who were riding with fellow bikers that day..." So if they were off duty wouldn't that mean they were riding on their own time and not be investigating the motorcycle club? Maybe I'm reading into that statement wrong.

Man, I don't even know what to say except this is really terrible and I hope they continue to get to the bottom of all this. These are the people the SUV driver is supposed to depend on to keep him safe.
    "The best things in life aren't things"

2007 Chevy Silverado Classic 1500
    Ext Cab 4wd LT
    Check out my garage
    http://www.NStarWindow.com

I hate that I'm associated with this.
    2000 Silverado 5.3L Z71 4x4: K&N air filter, Procomp 16x8 rims, 285/70R16 Toyo AT2s, Kenwood head unit, Alpine 500.1 amp, 12" kicker, Infinity 5.25" speakers, Bilstein HD shocks, EBC GD Sport dimple & slotted front rotors w. EBC green stuff pads, Brembo slotted rear rotors & HIDs.

Quote Originally Posted by ridick_bowen View Post
    I hate that I'm associated with this.
    Yep some will do that and some will understand that this was a group of thugs.

Of course, before the 9/11 attacks, who would have tried to stop a hijacking of an airliner? Very few. If the same thing were to happen again, everyone on board would jump in to stop it.

Before this video ... who would have dared to confront and/or try to video the events for evidence? Probably not all that many, but now we know that nothing less than the safety of our streets and the freedom from being assaulted are at stake. Maybe it's a game changer.

Anyone still following this?

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Anyone still following this?
    Haven't heard much more about it. This is probably when details slow down until more charges and investigations are done

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 Last Post byLast Post by