GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Jump seat compatibility

I'm looking to possibly replace my center console with the jump seat.
    I've searched and haven't figured if it is compatible. But will 2007+ jump seats fit into a 2005 without modification?

I see this auction, but I'm not sure if I trust the information.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/221291798071?

Jr. Apprentice

I'm curious about that also because I am looking to do the exact opposite, I have the WT jump seat and want either a regular console or the fold down jump seat with console in it. I have the manual 4wd shifter so I think that a regular console will work but would like to know before I buy one.
    Master Mason E.F.W. Ellis Lodge #633 Rockford, Il A.F.&A.M. Independent Amsoil Dealer

'04 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Ext. Cab WT

Quote Originally Posted by Rockman18 View Post
    I'm curious about that also because I am looking to do the exact opposite, I have the WT jump seat and want either a regular console or the fold down jump seat with console in it. I have the manual 4wd shifter so I think that a regular console will work but would like to know before I buy one.
    The thread below may be able to help answer some of your questions, regarding the Swapping to the Console's...either Jump Seat, or the full Center Console, on your 04" Sierra,

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

4. Likes summitwhite11 liked this post
    Jr. Apprentice

Thanks that does help some, I need to figure out how far up the console comes in relation to my 4wd shifter because I have a line on a console but don't want to buy it until I know for sure that it works
    Master Mason E.F.W. Ellis Lodge #633 Rockford, Il A.F.&A.M. Independent Amsoil Dealer

'04 GMC Sierra 2500 HD Ext. Cab WT