GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default Toyo Open Country AT ll Installed with pictures

Ok I went as long as I could, after looking at these new Toyos. Got these 305-55-20 installed yesterday, going to regear this weekend. Going from 3:42 to 4:11..These tires ride very smooth. Of course they hum a little at highway speed but they are not as loud as the Cooper Zeon that they replaced. Take a LOOK. [URL=http://s979.photobucket.com/user/fan45acp/media/MyTruck015.jpg.html][/URL]

Dang! I know what tires I'm looking for now. Those look sweet!

If at first you don't succeed, get a bigger cheater bar.

Current:
    1999 GMC Sierra SLT Z71 | 5.3 "Vortec" | Spectre "Cold Air Intake" | TransDapt TBS | Hypertech 30005 Tune | 2005 Chevy Tail Lights | Denali headlights | Grill Mounted Fog Lights | AWS Bug Shield | 265/70/16 Futura Scramblers | Boss HD Speakers | 2005 Overhead Console | Flowmaster Super 40 mufflers 2N1O | Mostly stock-ish
    Future:
    Bigger Amp Alternator | Electric Fans | Transmission Fluid cooler | Paint (Halfway there)| Interior Restoration/Upgrade with newer model parts | Window Visors (In channel) | Tint | Low-Profile Tool Box | LEDs throughout stock cab locations (68% Done) | And whatever is spurr of the moment
    CVN-69 "IKE-ATRAZ" AIR/V-2 Gear Dawgs

Very sharp truck. So because it's the 305/55/20 does that make it the "xtreme" sidewall? I've been long contemplating if I want to go with the Toyo AT or MT...they both have their benefits.

Thanks for the pics, sweet ride!

Any idea, who you are going to have the Gear Change with and what price? I have 2 quotes so far!
    2010 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB (Silver) 4x4, ReadyLift 2.5" Level Kit, 305/60/18 Dick Cepek Mud Country, Go Rhino Nerf Bars, Husky Liners front and rear, Bushwacker Bed Rail Caps, SCT Programmer.

Good looking tires on a good looking truck!
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by 2011laserblue View Post
    Very sharp truck. So because it's the 305/55/20 does that make it the "xtreme" sidewall? I've been long contemplating if I want to go with the Toyo AT or MT...they both have their benefits.

Thanks for the pics, sweet ride!
    2011laserblue, Yes it is the "Xtreme" side wall.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyA View Post
    Any idea, who you are going to have the Gear Change with and what price? I have 2 quotes so far!
    JimmyA, I got the Yukon ring and pinion and master overhaul kit from Randys ring and Pinion shipped to my door for $490. Install will run around $250.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McClintoc View Post
    Good looking tires on a good looking truck!
    Thanks for your kind reply Mr. McClintoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Fan45acp View Post
    2011laserblue, Yes it is the "Xtreme" side wall.

- - - Updated - - -

JimmyA, I got the Yukon ring and pinion and master overhaul kit from Randys ring and Pinion shipped to my door for $490. Install will run around $250.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks for your kind reply Mr. McClintoc.
    Thank you!

Any idea, what the cost of install will be and who are you going to get to install?