GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Threaded View

Default 2013 Copo Camaro Build on "Fast & Loud"

Did anyone see the fast and loud episode last night? The guys from gas monkey garage in Texas found a guy that had a ticket for the opportunity to buy and build a 2013 copo camaro. Richard bought the ticket from him for $10,000. Then he came to Wixon, Mi and hand built the 427 motor that went into the car. It ended up with a 427 motor and a 2 speed trans. It does not come with a VIN so it can not be registered for use on the road. They actually let him and his buddy do a lot of work to the car. It was pretty cool watching them build 1 of 69 cars.

They now have a website up where they are selling 20 Body-in-white- Copo Camaros for $85,000 each!! Last night I think that they were listed at $80,000 each. Better hurry, only six Left!!!! This does not include the motor and trans. I think that Richard said that the one he built was $98,000, with the motor and trans. (not including the $10,000 he spent on the ticket) I found that they sold the Camaro at barrett Jackson for $137,500.

Here is the site: http://www.2013copocamaro.com/
    Last edited by Pikey; 10-15-2013 at 12:00 PM.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)