GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GM parts club

Glad it all worked out!

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Yeah, looks like they got it corrected, but then never did anything with it, so that's on them 100% and the good thing is that Sonny didn't try to come up with an excuse, I think Robert said that he admitted he goofed up and was going to check on it yesterday for you. I didn't get any word back as Robert is in a meeting now, but I hope that he didn't drop the ball again and not get back with you a second time. It's been a full week now so I agree with you that after it got straight your wheel liners could have been put on a pack mule and gotten to you by now.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like it's all good now and I guess it's going to ship today. Would have been better customer service to ship it out to you before the end of business yesterday, but I guess at least it's getting taken care of.

They should have stepped up and sent prepaid to show they want customers happy all the time.
    2010 Chevy Silverado Z71 ext cab.4x4
    72 Monte Carlo 350-415 hp- sold (June 2011) to pay medical bills
    79 Impala 350 4bbl 375 hp- sold (June 2011)to pay medical bills
    oldfart2413@gmail.com

"If He asks you to go a mile go two"

Hey coach,I was happy to get them, was just trying to save a few dollars and support the sites sponsors, I wish they had at least placed them in a box when they shipped them, they used some red neck tie wraps in the mounting holes and tie wrapped an invoice to a tie wrap, ups didnt have to move them very far, but if you have ever used ups, they were a tad on the tatherd and filthy side, required a few dent removals and a good washing to install, hey, I got them, I am happy to have them, will give GM Parts another shot in the future, I am sure it was a fluke and not the norm. I am happy.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12