GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Uhh.... Well.... I poo'd in the potty. I highly doubt that's note worthy, but I'm too tired to think of anything else to say lol
    Chuckie!!!

BurbanMan you sound like a pretty regular guy.
    Doctors appointment this a.m., then to the Big Boy's Toy Store (Menards) to pick up ice melt and stuff. Took the wife to lunch, that made a few husband points!

Quote Originally Posted by goldie View Post
    BurbanMan you sound like a pretty regular guy.
    Doctors appointment this a.m., then to the Big Boy's Toy Store (Menards) to pick up ice melt and stuff. Took the wife to lunch, that made a few husband points!
    I love Menards! We very often have family trips there after church on Sunday when the new sales start. We always get stuff "free" on rebate. We buy our dog food there (cheaper than the pet store) so we use our rebate slips on dog food or more free crap. I have so many led flashlights from there it is ridiculous! You just have to copy all your rebate slips before you mail them. I have had a few high dollar rebates (over $160) that never showed up. Then I emailed them with a copy of the slip and my rebate showed up the next week. I scored a craftsman auto hammer and cordless multitool for $10 each after rebate last year. They are normally $80 each.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

I like menards for that exact reason. They always seem to have rebates for free stuff. I used to go there quit a bit when I was back home but cant find one round these parts
    -K&N Air Filter

Quote Originally Posted by jsmith4816 View Post
    I like menards for that exact reason. They always seem to have rebates for free stuff. I used to go there quit a bit when I was back home but cant find one round these parts
    They just opened one on M-59(Hall Rd) and I-94. It opened a few months ago

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

The nice thing about the Menard's in my area is that there is also a Home Depot very close by. so if I can't find what I need at one place I can always go to the other.

Where is everyone, anyone? The low here tonight is forecast as 16 degrees. And the hight tomorrow is forecast as 16 degrees. Anyone with some warm weather to spare?

I'm going to hardware store. Looking for some weather strips and a a pantry organizer as well.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

What the heck is a Menard's?

Quote Originally Posted by Dana W View Post
    What the heck is a Menard's?
    like atwoods
    Chuckie!!!

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast