GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

How'd you know.

WAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP! everybody.

It's finally getting cold here in VA!
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

My wife and son finally had school again today. It was kinda crazy. they canceled school the other day because it was -7 outside without the wind chill. This morning my truck said -15 on the way to drop my son off. Freakin cold! Then to top it off, it is supposed to get into the mid- high 30's on Saturday with rain/freezing rain. It is going to be a flooded mess around here. I have more than 24" of snow on the ground here. Between the rain and that melting this could be bad. They are warning people to use a roof rake to get rid of the snow around the edge of your roof or you are going to have ice damns that cause water to back up under your shingles and into your home. I shoveled my roof last night. The snow had drifted waist deep in some spots, most were knee deep.

-15F on 1/9/14

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

jeez. I couldn't do that. With the way my back is, I'm staying on the ground.
    2012 Chevy Captiva Sport LT V6 (The Spanish Prison)

MODS:

Cobra 19 Ultra II CB and some generic CB antenna.
    55W 10000K HID High Beams (just to remind the wonderful citizens of Hampton that their High Beams are on)

Upcoming mods:

[_] Exhaust [_]Subwoofers [_]More HID's [_]LED's [_]MORE LIGHTS!!! [_]Carr Light Bar w/ 3 or 4 in round off-road lights. [_]Black out Badges [_]Black out exhaust tips [_]Black out imitation skid plates on front and rear [_]Hopefully find a way to keep fogs, low beams, and high beams on at the same time

Jason

How many people are still under snow?

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

Here in NW Indiana there is about 6-8 inches at my place. Very hard and icy, melting slowly. We are forecast about 3-5 tonight and into tomorrow. Many big piles of "global warming material" still in various places from previous plowing. C'MON SPRING!!

Well..considering this post is a month later...How is everyone enjoying the sunshine? It was a lovely 75 degrees here in Oregon...hot for us. lol Nice an sunny..great day to work on the farm. How's everybody's yer going?
    Excuse the rust..I USE my truck.

"No matter how beat up or rusty a chevy is, no truck will ever look as good goin down the road wearin that bowtie!"

Quote Originally Posted by 66 chevyman View Post
    Well..considering this post is a month later...How is everyone enjoying the sunshine? It was a lovely 75 degrees here in Oregon...hot for us. lol Nice an sunny..great day to work on the farm. How's everybody's yer going?
    sunshine? What's that? Every day I've been off work or had time to get things done with the turd It's been cloudy here
    Chuckie!!!

Mid 60's and partly cloudy here in NW Indiana today. Nice day to work on my riding mower.

It was also in the Mid 60's here in Oregon..mostly cloudy...got the field mowed. Later on got some rain an now its clearing u again.
    Excuse the rust..I USE my truck.

"No matter how beat up or rusty a chevy is, no truck will ever look as good goin down the road wearin that bowtie!"

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910