GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 2001 gmc 2500hd leveling kit and plow .. should i add timbrens?

I just installed a leveling kit on the truck to fit 33's .. During the install i ripped out the factory bump stops because they were rotting off .. I plow in the winter and the snow is coming real soon here in ohio .. My question is , will the timbrens install correctly considering my front end is sitting 2" higher in the front. My options are by new bump stops or the timbrens .. the plow is a 7.5' meyer hoop style poly so its not too heavy at all .. Any help would be great thanks .
    2001 Gmc Sierra 2500hd
    -All clear lights with 5000k HID -Spectre cold air intake w/ k&n cone -Cooper dicoverer ST Maxx 285/75/16 -Meyer 7.5ft poly plow E60 pump - 3500 Rear springs-Leveling kit- Backrack-LED interior lights - Pioneer headunit with Alpine type s 6.5 and Polk 4x6 and 12 inch pioneer sub with alpine vpower amp.

well i went ahead and bought the timbrens so i will let you guys know how well the work
    2001 Gmc Sierra 2500hd
    -All clear lights with 5000k HID -Spectre cold air intake w/ k&n cone -Cooper dicoverer ST Maxx 285/75/16 -Meyer 7.5ft poly plow E60 pump - 3500 Rear springs-Leveling kit- Backrack-LED interior lights - Pioneer headunit with Alpine type s 6.5 and Polk 4x6 and 12 inch pioneer sub with alpine vpower amp.

Update: The timbrens were pretty easy to install and my trucks front end only drops about an inch or so with the plow lifted. Rides pretty smooth with the plow and rides the same when plow is unhooked
    2001 Gmc Sierra 2500hd