GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Conlan Rose View Post
    @stchman I may do that they are less than $5 at Autozone so stocking up won't hurt. I'll keep the extras I buy for later and keep buying new ones until I can't find them.
    @Pikey I said Autozone not Amazon. I buy my oil filters in person so I can check the filter before I buy it and buy the oil at the same time.
    I was talking to @stchman, but I know how much you like amazon also.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    Be careful with amazon. I ordered 7 PF46 for my truck and a few of them ended up being PF46E. So, I sent them back.
    Really, that sucks. They probably ran out and used the PF47E in their place. 99% of the people won't notice the difference.

@stchman I may do that they are less than $5 at Autozone so stocking up won't hurt. I'll keep the extras I buy for later and keep buying new ones until I can't find them.
    @Pikey I said Autozone not Amazon. I buy my oil filters in person so I can check the filter before I buy it and buy the oil at the same time.
    I went to Amazon and they are $8 each. I would scoop a bunch up.

2013 Silverado LTZ White Diamond Crew Cab

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Husky Liners GearBox Underseat Storage
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler
    Hypertech Max Energy Tune (only top end limiter removed and AFM disabled)
    Chrome Tailgate Handle Cover
    TonnoPro HF-155 Tonneau Cover
    WeatherTech Front and Rear Splash Guards
    Husky Liners X-Act Contour Floor Liners
    WeatherTech Side Window Deflectors

I think that I paid $4.19 for the Pf46. I do have a crap load of PF47 and vehicle to fit them. I will probably sell them on CL.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

PF52 is 4.19 at Autozone. Darn that is cheap!! Worth picking up a few.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

PF52 is 4.19 at Autozone. Darn that is cheap!! Worth picking up a few.
    I would pick up at least 12 for that price.

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler

Quote Originally Posted by stchman View Post
    I would pick up at least 12 for that price.
    I may do that once I have my get my $20 rebate from my member rewards. Once you spend $20 5 times they give you $20 back so I'll wait until I get that so I can save some cash.

1996 Chevy Tahoe LT 5.7L V8 4X4 205,000+ miles. Built proudly at Janesville Assembly in Janesville, Wisconsin
    Basic mods: Lights all over, bunch of electrical work, and a couple cooling mods.

Check out my other mods in My Garage: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...t-Tahoe-4-Door

I may do that once I have my get my $20 rebate from my member rewards. Once you spend $20 5 times they give you $20 back so I'll wait until I get that so I can save some cash.
    I have one of those AutoZone membership things. They keep changing the rules all the time. Now it has to be 5 $20 purchases, but you cannot do more than one $20 purchase a day. I knew a guy that bought a lot from AZ(he had a business) and he would routinely make 10 $20 purchases in a day and really racked up the rewards.

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler

I have one of those AutoZone membership things. They keep changing the rules all the time. Now it has to be 5 $20 purchases, but you cannot do more than one $20 purchase a day. I knew a guy that bought a lot from AZ(he had a business) and he would routinely make 10 $20 purchases in a day and really racked up the rewards.
    I didn't know they changed that.... They must have caught on to me. I did that so much when I had a major project on the truck.

I didn't know they changed that.... They must have caught on to me. I did that so much when I had a major project on the truck.
    Yes, when I had a big purchase at AZ I asked the guy to break it up into as many $20 multiples as we could. He then pointed out to me that AZ changed their policy to one $20 purchase a day for the rewards.

Mods:
    Advent OGM1 Navigation
    Airaid MIT
    EGR Rail Caps
    K&N Air Filter
    Flowsound 40 Muffler

Yes, when I had a big purchase at AZ I asked the guy to break it up into as many $20 multiples as we could. He then pointed out to me that AZ changed their policy to one $20 purchase a day for the rewards.
    Guess I'll just need to plan ahead and go there multiple days.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast