GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by

Yesterday in Northern Calif.....$3.79 for 87 Octane.

MIKE

99"SILVERADO
    5.3 l 3.73 l G80
    BLACK BEAR CUSTOM TUNE
    SNUGTOP l COLORMATCH l KATZKIN

Keeps dropping. Mansfield Texas. $2.86.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

filled up again today, still 3.29, we always get ripped off here, OSU village, less than a handfull of people own all the gas n gos , truck stop, and only two independant stations, the price is within 2 cents at all of them at all times, rigged to the max. I would froth at the mouth and dance a jig to see 2.89 again in my area.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

We are at $2.94 in SE Michigan. It was $3.49 two days ago! Many stations are around $3.29 still. But, the el-cheapo speedway that I frequent is dropping quickly. Earlier today I filled my wife's van there for $2.97. I just drove by and saw the price drop.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Quote Originally Posted by summitwhite11 View Post
    I would froth at the mouth and dance a jig to see 2.89 again in my area.
    I'd like to see that.

Down to $2.83 in Mansfield Texas today.

Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    We are at $2.94 in SE Michigan. It was $3.49 two days ago! Many stations are around $3.29 still. But, the el-cheapo speedway that I frequent is dropping quickly. Earlier today I filled my wife's van there for $2.97. I just drove by and saw the price drop.
    Apparently, they have no reason around here for changes in gas prices. I drove passed the same station last night and it was $3.10. Did something happen to cause the increase? Pipeline break? Hurricane? Winter additive? Nope!! They just felt like increasing the price.

I dated a girl for a while in highshcool, her parents owned a gas station. They said that they made 4-6 cents a gallon. When the tanks were filled they would adjust their price so they could make the 4-6 cent profit. The price stayed there until they had their tank refilled. Now a days these places change their prices 4 times in a day. (mostly upward)

Gas Prices in Arlington Texas ...

Just paid $2.81 in Arlington.

3.14 yesterday for 87 octane, Stillwater, grrrrrrrr. I was 65 miles south of here the same day at 2.89 , 87 octane.

As of now 93 Octane is $3.23/gal plus FRN Card had me at $3.20! Woot.. While 87 was $2.8something and 89 $2.98 I believe. North East Louisiana Prices. BUUUUTTTTTTT The Dictator is coming on T.V. today so I'm looking for it to skyrocket up in prices...
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD