GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default 2.5" lift- Is there such a thing? 2010 sierra

Hey guys, so it's coming time to get new tires and I'd like some nice ones. The budget is tight, so I was looking for a small lift, along the lines of spacers/blocks. Now I know with a 2.25" ready lift leveling kit I can fit 33"s. but I don't like leveled out trucks, I haul some fire wood and a couple boats and I don't want to be dragging ass when I have weight in the back. Can I get the front leveling kit and 2" blocks for the rear and keep almost the same rake minus a 1/4"? Do any companies make 2" kits where I wouldn't need new arms and everything?

Also how about blistein 5100's? I've heard lots of good stuff about them. Do they actually lift the truck at all? Would I get 2" of lift out of just swapping all 4 shocks to them?

Thanks for the help guys, I looked around but couldn't find a for sure answer.
    2010 Sierra Nevada Edition
    4.8L Ext. cab - Black Z85 4x4 G80
    Shaved a couple badges and 4x4 stickers, DeeZee Red label Low Pro gloss black Brite plate cross box,DeeZee gloss black Brite plate bed rail caps , K&N,more to come.

Get a 2.5" level and 2" or even 3" rear blocks. ReadyLift has everything you need. 5100's only lift the front but they ride wonderful. If budget is tight look at Ruff Country.

________2013 4C Rated__________