GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Default Survival Question to all Canadians

Let's say there was a landslide in front of you on a deserted road and you got stuck in the dead of winter for what you knew would be three or four days, and the RCMPs tell you that they'll air-drop to you your choice of the following every morning.

Fresh piping-hot Tim Horton's coffee with a mixed bag of jelly donuts and maybe some timbits and muffins.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Coffee_CoffeePage_HEADER_IMG_EN.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	72.1 KB 
ID:	55987

Name:	baked-goods-landing-us.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	53.5 KB 
ID:	55990

OR

A case of Molson's Canadian beer and some day old bread?

Name:	canadian-beer.jpg 
Views:	84 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	55988

Name:	moldy-bread.gif 
Views:	63 
Size:	22.7 KB 
ID:	55989

CANADIAN MEMBERS ONLY (at first)! What would you choose and why?

- - - Updated - - -
    @Cableguy should be the first to answer this.

- - - Updated - - -

I just posted a different version of this up on Facebook.

https://www.facebook.com/gmtruckclub

Name:	timmys-or-beer.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	55996

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Probably a trick question of some sort.....Me, I would take the Timmies etc....I guess I am not your typical Canuk....I dont like the taste of beer

1997 GMC

Haha, I think most of us would take the coffee even if it came with the moldy bread. Hey, did you know that "double double" has made it to the modern dictionary.
    Ray

'09 Avalanche LTZ - Black
    '05 Envoy XL (sold)

Interesting replies so far.

You do know that Timmies puts some sort of drug in their coffee so that we all become addicted to it?

^^^^^have to agree with that.. I rarely drink coffee maybe 2 cups black with sugar a year on a couple cold mornings but TH is always loaded with vehicles even out in the street blocking traffic at prime travel times..Gotta be something in that stuff thats got people always coming back for more...Funny coincidence I just recently put a gas service to a new one just built in small town near me. Sorry Steve for being off topic some.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Ehh. These types of threads are all about people using these forums for a place to hang out.

My "Canada" experience is all West coast. Grandmother was born/raised in victora bc, and we spent a ton of time in Vancouver.
    Last edited by ChevyFan; 11-06-2013 at 08:56 PM.

Starbucks is big in Van, There is one downtown street intersection with a Tim's on one corner and a Starbucks one each of the other three.

I'm not a big fan of Starbucks; in Saint John, there might be 3 Starbucks and 20 to 25 Tim Hortins. I do like Dunkin Donuts though.

Down here in Texas I just tonight came across some timmys stuff in the store!

Page 1 of 3 123 Last Post byLast Post by