GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: 4 to 6 gauges

Default 4 to 6 gauges

So I have long wanted to add the volt and oil press gauge to my truck. I thought I needed to buy aftermarket ones until I stumbled across this company on eBay. I shipped them my instrument cluster and they added the two extra gauges so it looks factory. It is simply plug and play. I was without my cluster for a few days so I kept my driving to a minimum. I shipped it out on Halloween night and just received it back today. Less than a week , I am in California and they are in Connecticut. My total cost was around 190 with me shipping it to them. They charge 175 and it is well worth it. They can also build you one if you don't want to be without your cluster, they can even put in mileage and engine hours to truly match. Check them out if you guys only have the 4 gauge like I did. Comes with a 5 year warranty as well.
    Sorry for the crummy pics.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/270878723713...84.m1497.l2649
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg   image.jpg  
    Dave V. -- Riverside, California
    Owner of --
    2008 Chevrolet Silverado 1500 4.8Liter V8 engine 2WD w/Kenwood Double DIN CD/DVD Player
    1971 Chevrolet Chevelle 350ci V8 engine with 500+ horsepower (Still Under Construction)

2. Thanks mfleetwood thanked for this post
    Likes 99'HEARTBEAT liked this post
    Legend
    Blog Entries

That is awesome!! Great price too. Thanks for posting this, I have it bookmarked.
    2004 Chevy Colorado
    LS1 5.7 swap/TBSS rear axle swap

cool company. I looked at some of their cluster because I want one with a trans temp gauge for my truck. They are a little pricey for the cluster compared to other places plus they want my old cluster as a core. The other places I checked out did not want my old cluster and gave a lifetime warranty instead of 5 year. But, it is pretty sweet that they can add gauges like you did.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Legend

Blog Entries

Great info....nice thread!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals

6. Likes hotrodking86 liked this post

Looks just like my factory installed gauges.