GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Default New Under Seat Safe for Long Guns, ETC.

I have designed a new safe for the 2007 and newer Sierra and Silverado Crew Cab. This will fit the 2007 to 2013 and the new 2014 1500 series. The safe will 55" wide, 13" front to rear and 4.5 " deep in the rear and 6" deep in the front.
    It will be made from 12 gauge cold rolled steel and have one door. It will be a simple bolt-in installation using my new design theft resistant brackets. MSRP will be $750, which is less than half the price of similar units that are not as secure. Under normal selling practices, it would cost forum members $675 with the 10% discount. Normally, I allow pre production orders at regular price less discount, but this unit will be different. Members wanting to order upfront with a $200 deposit will be offered this new unit at 20% off making it $600. The new theft resistant mounting kit will be 12 gauge Stainless Steel and will have a lower introductory price of $50.00. If you have interest in buying or have questions, please post them here or send ma a message.
    As interest increases, I will put an order form on the website.
    Thanks,
    Bobby Newell

Let's see some pics when you get these ready to go.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    Follow Us Please: facebook.com/gmtruckclub | twitter.com/gmtruckclub
    Support GMTC: Help the site, contribute today

3. Likes zuki82 liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Let's see some pics when you get these ready to go.
    Here is a pdf of the drawings
    http://www.lockerdown.com/3011/3011.pdf

http://lockerdown.com/models/3011/crs.jpg
    This website won't let me upload, but here is a photo

Very nice security box...should be a good seller..

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

The first batch of ten was picked up Friday. I installed the first one Yesterday. I have to deliver 3 today and ship 3. that leaves 2 to sell, as
    I am putting one in my truck. the one in the photo above is the prototype and fits nice in the GMT900 crew cab. I will sell it for $100 off plus you still get the 10% forum discount.

http://www.mobilesecurityplusstore.c...model_3011.htm