GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 Last Post byLast Post by

Going to help my son in law put up an eavestrough....so, if you never hear from me again, I fell and broke my neck

Tomorrow, I hope to install my trans temp gauge

1997 GMC

Going to home Depot now so I can get the shelving stuff. I need to make a plan to fix my flooring transitions as well.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Scratch the morning plans. Was just told that we have a kids birthday party to go to this am. Guess it's an afternoon project.

Had a great time ... Now have the in-laws coming over. Maybe get something done next week.

Going to rebuild the carb on my log splitter. Split and stack wood, leaf blow, etc., etc.

The traditional every other saturday lunch with a couple of my buddies,TGI Fridays, I am stuffed. off to lowes for a fire place for the deck out back, no dice, they didnt have what the web site said they had in stock, came home with air filters for the heater, and a new dryer vent tube. I saved money today, excellent day so far.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

Well, the TBI is off with the exception of getting the wiring harness off. I fought with it for at least 30 minutes and can't get the rubber bulkhead-type connector out of the slot on the TBI. If I can't figure it out I'll have to cut the wires and then splice them later.
    Christopher

1991 Chevy Suburban 1/2 ton 2WD w/ chevy SBC 350-3/4 ton drivetrain upgrade w/4.10 gears 200K miles
    2005 Saturn ION-2 Stock 277K miles
    1982 Bronco, 1993 Bronco (sold), 1971 M35A2 Deuce and a Half

There are 10 kinds of people, those who understand binary, and those who dont...

Remember kids, the only difference between screwing around and science is writing it down- Adam Savage

Quote Originally Posted by summitwhite11 View Post
    The traditional every other saturday lunch with a couple of my buddies,TGI Fridays, I am stuffed. off to lowes for a fire place for the deck out back, no dice, they didnt have what the web site said they had in stock, came home with air filters for the heater, and a new dryer vent tube. I saved money today, excellent day so far.
    I forgot vent filters!

Ok. So I added weatherstrip to my exterior doors, did sobe more energy efficiency projects catching drafts and filing then with foam. It's 30 degrees outside and the house is much less drafty now.

Then I added a closetmaid pantry shelf and then the first part of a Rev-a-shelf pots and pans cookware organization system.

Me tired.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131214_193655.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	73.6 KB 
ID:	56816Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131214_231703.jpg 
Size:	75.0 KB 
ID:	56815Click image for larger version. 

Name:	20131214_231658.jpg 
Size:	75.3 KB 
ID:	56814

- - - Updated - - -

And I hate that my camera rotates some pics.

Very nice setup steve! Come do mine next lol
    Chuckie!!!