GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Again. Its a rolling number. The posts a person made 24.01 hours ago drop off.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Well i may aswell try for one!

Maybe I should make it the TOP 3 and randomly pick a day and time during the week.

Good posting @BurbanMan!

http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/misc.php?do=topposters

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Maybe I should make it the TOP 3 and randomly pick a day and time during the week. Good posting @BurbanMan! http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/misc.php?do=topposters
    i wish we could get all the members posting. Being the middle of the week it is going to be slow during the day obviously. Hopefully it will pick up later
    Chuckie!!!

Or just randomly chose me. I'd go for that ha.
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

I have been a little sluggish in the past 24 hours posting, subject matter has been slow or a subject I would have little to contrubute to. hey anything you do and anyway you do it will be great, someones going to get a club sticker for the ride.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

Quote Originally Posted by summitwhite11 View Post
    I have been a little sluggish in the past 24 hours posting, subject matter has been slow or a subject I would have little to contrubute to. hey anything you do and anyway you do it will be great, someones going to get a club sticker for the ride.
    seems like all those posting lately are just those with 07-newer Chevys that are having problems! WE NEED VARIETY!

I am more of a viewer. I don't have much knowledge to contribute, and not many questions to ask at the moment....so posting a large amount of times is not that easy for me...lol
    2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Z66 WBH, AVS smoked rain guards, AVS smoked bug shield, Bose 6-disk CD changer, Bully Fire Strip w/ Sequential turn, 6 on-high, amber DRLs, tinted euro tails, Pace Setter Performance Dual Exhaust, K&N CAI, GlowShift gauges in dual pillar pod.

Quote Originally Posted by ARMYtango View Post
    I am more of a viewer. I don't have much knowledge to contribute, and not many questions to ask at the moment....so posting a large amount of times is not that easy for me...lol
    the more questions you ask the more you will know

my 2011 has only had one real issue , a leaking shock, and my own personal issue with it is the AFM, and I understand santa will be helping me to rid myself of that little issue this year.

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... Last Post byLast Post by