GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... Last Post byLast Post by
Results 81 to 90 of 130
  1. #81

    Default

    There's like 8 pages of people to look through if I'm going to pull out a name randomly. Anyone want to volunteer for that? Just enter in notepad the username of everyone who posted in this thread until this post.

    Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

    Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    There's like 8 pages of people to look through if I'm going to pull out a name randomly. Anyone want to volunteer for that? Just enter in notepad the username of everyone who posted in this thread until this post.
    i would if doing things like that on a phone weren't such a b!tch. Lol of all times for me not to have a working computer
    Chuckie!!!


  3. #83

    Default

    I'm always up for a cool sticker to spruce up the 'ol suburban! I'm a sticker fan. Got 'em all over her

  4. #84
    Jr. Engineer BRB46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Western Mass
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    There's like 8 pages of people to look through if I'm going to pull out a name randomly. Anyone want to volunteer for that? Just enter in notepad the username of everyone who posted in this thread until this post.
    Here you go Steve. Not sure what the notepad was so I did it this way. Brian.

    Conlon Rose :::::: poncho62
    BurbanMan :::::: Camaro69car
    summitwhite11:::::: Crawdaddy
    Enkeiavalanche :::::: stchman
    cmcolfax :::::: Curky
    yotchie :::::: ChevyBoy2009
    Dueck :::::: fugitive
    BRB46 ::::: 95_5spd
    Pikey :::::: chevynewb4
    Jrod89 ::::: Rocketmanh5
    zuki82 ::::: 08_rado_rocker
    ARMYtango:::: USAF-Suburban was after quoted post but was Military so I included that.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

  5. #85

    Default

    Last batch is going out tomorrow.

  6. #86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BRB46 View Post
    USAF-Suburban was after quoted post but was Military so I included that.


    Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Last batch is going out tomorrow.
    I'l be anxiously waiting....(if one of those are for me that is...lol)
    2004 Chevrolet Avalanche Z66 WBH, AVS smoked rain guards, AVS smoked bug shield, Bose 6-disk CD changer, Bully Fire Strip w/ Sequential turn, 6 on-high, amber DRLs, tinted euro tails, Pace Setter Performance Dual Exhaust, K&N CAI, GlowShift gauges in dual pillar pod.

  7. #87

    Default

    I actually found the smaller stickers, I had a few that were left and I guess I put them in envelopes already with a little note that is out of date by now, but that's ok.

    Anyone else?? I'm doing the last of the labels right now and reaching out to everyone who's not sent me their address.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Wow, this has gotten a lot of views.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by BRB46 View Post
    Here you go Steve. Not sure what the notepad was so I did it this way. Brian.

    Conlon Rose :::::: poncho62
    BurbanMan :::::: Camaro69car
    summitwhite11:::::: Crawdaddy
    Enkeiavalanche :::::: stchman
    cmcolfax :::::: Curky
    yotchie :::::: ChevyBoy2009
    Dueck :::::: fugitive
    BRB46 ::::: 95_5spd
    Pikey :::::: chevynewb4
    Jrod89 ::::: Rocketmanh5
    zuki82 ::::: 08_rado_rocker
    ARMYtango:::: USAF-Suburban was after quoted post but was Military so I included that.
    Notepad is a quick text editor in the Microsoft windows world.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Thanks for making that list, I just cut and paste into a document and did a find and replace for all of the ":" characters, then make a spreadsheet for it like this, then once it's filled out all the way just go down the list to make certain they're all covered. I've got a few that have not sent me their address, so I'll reach out to you soon.

  8. #88
    Jr. Engineer BRB46's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Western Mass
    Posts
    209

    Default

    No problem, I was on my iPad when I did the list. Thought notepad might be somewhere in the forum but wasn't sure. It was easy enough to list them the way I did.

  9. #89

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BRB46 View Post
    No problem, I was on my iPad when I did the list. Thought notepad might be somewhere in the forum but wasn't sure. It was easy enough to list them the way I did.
    Much appreciated though.

  10. #90

    Default

    People who get the xl stickers ... be prepared for me to ask you about some stretch goals ... like increasing your post count over the next day or week.

    Haha, I love giving stuff away ob the site.

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... Last Post byLast Post by

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •