GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Schematics

  1. #1

    Default Schematics

    Does anyone posses or know of a good source for electrical diagrams for a 95 c/1500 5.7l? I have the Haynes manual but it is not as detailed as I want. I would be interested in service manual as well...

  2. #2

    Default

    Look for the factory service manual on ebay such as this

  3. #3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMANs95 View Post
    Does anyone posses or know of a good source for electrical diagrams for a 95 c/1500 5.7l? I have the Haynes manual but it is not as detailed as I want. I would be interested in service manual as well...
    What exactly are you looking for? I have the GM electrical manual for the 95 c/k trucks. I could take pictures of the pages and send them to you. (if you don't want a million pages)

    - - - Updated - - -

    I have the two end ones that are pictures in the ebay link. $114 for all 3 is a pretty good price. I think that mine cost more than that for 1!

    1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

    2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

  4. Thanks GMANs95 thanked for this post
  5. #4

    Default

    If I didn't just have to by a tranny I would have done this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is half a mil ok? LOL

    OK to PM?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    What exactly are you looking for? I have the GM electrical manual for the 95 c/k trucks. I could take pictures of the pages and send them to you. (if you don't want a million pages)

    - - - Updated - - -

    I have the two end ones that are pictures in the ebay link. $114 for all 3 is a pretty good price. I think that mine cost more than that for 1!

  6. #5

    Default

    you can pm me. But I don't think that I can attach files to pms, so you would have to give me an email address.

    1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

    2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

  7. #6

    Default

    That was my intention sir....
    Quote Originally Posted by GMANs95 View Post
    If I didn't just have to by a tranny I would have done this.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Is half a mil ok? LOL

    OK to PM?

  8. #7

    Default

    Did you get my PM pikey?

    Quote Originally Posted by Pikey View Post
    you can pm me. But I don't think that I can attach files to pms, so you would have to give me an email address.
    Blank slate....work in progress....
    95 Chevy 5.7L 2wd...no mods..yet
    Resto project.

  9. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GMANs95 View Post
    Did you get my PM pikey?
    I just sent you an email with the cruise and wiper circuits.

    - - - Updated - - -

    I sent around 4 emails each containing 4-8 photos. I often have emails bounced back to me because the attachments are too large, so I tried to break them up

    1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

    2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •