GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default whats the temp in your area

It has been in the 20's the past two nights in Oklahoma, I think it is safe to say, "burrrrr" at this point, it should be back up in the low 70's by the weekend, Click image for larger version. 

Name:	2013.jpg 
Views:	62 
Size:	48.1 KB 
ID:	56124And no snow to play in just yet.
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	53 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	56141Made it to 42 today. Right now it's what is displayed on my weather station.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

High of 55* today
    Chuckie!!!

It will only be 39 tonight, high of 62 tomorrow and 74 saturday, cant wait, warmth.

Rick (summitwhite11)

Quote Originally Posted by summitwhite11 View Post
    It will only be 39 tonight, high of 62 tomorrow and 74 saturday, cant wait, warmth.
    man. If I could kick some of you in butt I sure would! Roflmao

I miss the 70's
    Chuckie!!!

its not all roses, a chance of rain friday and saturday, so its not all funshine, 15 to 25 mph wind does take some of that warmth as well, looks like BRB is chillin at only 40 degrees, burrrr again. Happy I dont live in his area of the woods. It gets down right cold up north.

Rick (summitwhite11)

Quote Originally Posted by summitwhite11 View Post
    its not all roses, a chance of rain friday and saturday, so its not all funshine, 15 to 25 mph wind does take some of that warmth as well, looks like BRB is chillin at only 40 degrees, burrrr again. Happy I dont live in his area of the woods. It gets down right cold up north.
    It was 21 yesterday morning at 0530 and the high was 30. A bit too soon for that. Felt like it was late December.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

Our low tonight is only 32* there must be a warm front moving in
    Chuckie!!!

Supposed to be near or a bit above 50 Friday and Saturday then cool back down next week.

it was 21 here yesterday morning, not quite that cold this morning but still below freezing, looking forward to the warm front getting here tomorrow and for the weekend. Hope it dont rain to much. I need to pick up a smoker saturday or sunday 65 miles from me, taken a few buddies with strong backs and a desire for bar b q to help out, lol.

Rick (summitwhite11)

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast