GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 Last Post byLast Post by

Us with the wind chill should know to always include that. Lol
    You will always be colder than me cuz I now we're you live.
    Tim Walters (Curky)

Wrangler AT/S 265/70R17 - Trail-FX window vents - Husky fitted splash guards - Silver Star zXe - Leveling kit -

Quote Originally Posted by Curky View Post
    Us with the wind chill should know to always include that. Lol
    You will always be colder than me cuz I now we're you live.
    I don't know about that. You have the lake effect.

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Yep, I dont mind the snow but the breeze/cold is what I don't like. It is 17 but wind chill 7 degrees right now.

It was 19* when I took my daughter to swim practice this morning at 0530. Should warm up to upper 40s/low 50s today though...

It's been up to 30 degF where I live in the Willamette Valley of Oregon. This past weekend we had an overnight low of -10 degF. Today is the first time since last Thursday that its been above 32 degF.
    csltrains96
    Myself, my beautiful wife
    3 - boys
    3 - minivans
    1 - '89 Chevy K2500 Silverado Truck
    1 - 27 foot travel trailer
    Not enough family time!

A warm 6 degrees here in Detroit. Expecting 2-4 inches this weekend, finally lol
    -K&N Air Filter

We're havin' a cold wave. It's almost 3:00 pm and it's +65 deg F. I may have to put on a long sleeved shirt. Not a cloud horizon to horizon though.

I live just south of Philadelphia, small community that sits on the Delaware River.

Yeah, I'm with you brother. If there's a test on you mental state and your trucks battery, tonight's gonna be it, we're aiming for down to 16 with a light wind, the wind chill will make it feel like -5 degrees. Burrrrrr. . . .

COLD!!!!! Was 4 deg. F with -8 windchill working on some gas lines at 7am this morning.. This kind of work seperates the men from the boys is all I can say.

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

I'm pulling out the shorts! It's 25 right now. Lol

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 Last Post byLast Post by