GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'll take a couple pics next week when I stop by my workshop, Ive got the engine and trans out right now (replacing yet another trans) so it shouldnt be to hard to get pics.

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    I'll take a couple pics next week when I stop by my workshop, Ive got the engine and trans out right now (replacing yet another trans) so it shouldnt be to hard to get pics.
    excellent thank you!
    Chuckie!!!

The only thing I'll be missing when this is said and done is side pipes! Lol 8)

My Ford has a set of Lakes pipes, their only 2" so they probably restrict flow and affect power but their original Lakes pipes and I refuse to remove them, or the magnesium drag panel under the rear bumper.
    Theres nothin like a loud V-8 roar and 20' of sparks as your taking off. I just wish the original flat head had been available when I bought the car, nothin like the roar of a flat head V-8 at high rpms, even if it isnt very powerful.
    I still have the flame throwers hooked in the pipes too, looks great at cruise night when I light it off.

I put a set of flame thrower igniters on my Harley Nightrain last week just because I liked the look on the Shoebox so much.

Yep. Photos are a must! Lol

were you able to get pics of your setup?

Not yet, I ended up taking an unexpected trip out of town for work, hoping to be back home the week after Thanksgiving.

Not yet, I ended up taking an unexpected trip out of town for work, hoping to be back home the week after Thanksgiving.
    ok. No worries

Ok. So I've decided to go poly instead of solid, but I'm having a difficult time finding them. Energy suspension makes them in a motor/tranny combo, but I'm not sure which I need. 3.0331 is listed for the blazer.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12