GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
    Jr. Apprentice

Default 2013 leveling kit

I just have a quick question for you. I have a 2013 GMC Sierra Quadcab 1500 4x4
    and I am looking at getting a leveling kit but don't know which one to get. so I
    figured I would ask the crowd if anyone has had experience with purchasing these
    and had any recommendations. Any input is greatly appreciated and I look forward
    to future posts.

Quote Originally Posted by badazz2013 View Post
    I just have a quick question for you. I have a 2013 GMC Sierra Quadcab 1500 4x4
    and I am looking at getting a leveling kit but don't know which one to get. so I
    figured I would ask the crowd if anyone has had experience with purchasing these
    and had any recommendations. Any input is greatly appreciated and I look forward
    to future posts.
    Ready Lift is what I installed on my 2010, http://www.readylift.com/ a "VERY QUALITY", kit and video on how to. I did mine in a "Hour" and saved $200.00 in labor.
    2010 GMC SIERRA CREW CAB (Silver) 4x4, ReadyLift 2.5" Level Kit, 305/60/18 Dick Cepek Mud Country, Go Rhino Nerf Bars, Husky Liners front and rear, Bushwacker Bed Rail Caps, Custom tuned. 4:11's