GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rear end noise.

AR Maker,

I understand that you are looking for advice from your fellow forum members. I might not be able to give you any technical advice but I would like to look into this concern for you. Please private message me if I can be of any assistance.

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care

Legend

Quote Originally Posted by GM Customer Service View Post
    AR Maker,

I understand that you are looking for advice from your fellow forum members. I might not be able to give you any technical advice but I would like to look into this concern for you. Please private message me if I can be of any assistance.

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
    I am sure AR MARKER is quite aware he can go to the dealership and have them look at it for a couple of hundred dollars. perhaps fix it or say THEY ALL DO IT.

the forums are used to provide owners ANSWERS to the issues that the may have or think they have.

forum also provides procedures and help completing repairs.

you GM assistance people always want to communicate with private messages and I HAVE ISSUES WITH THAT !

do me a favor and find out why we tax payers are getting short changed on the bail out by about 11 billion dollars.

I would very much love to have GM post answers to forum members. also provide TSB/RECALL info ...

That will not happen !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12