GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

Default I'm GOING to the SUPERBOWL!!! Sat??? LOL

Just wanted to see if any of you are coming to my Neck of the woods for this Game they call the SUPERBALL!!! Me Not much of a Foot Ball fan..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	met life.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	63.3 KB 
ID:	56264Click image for larger version. 

Name:	met life2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	69.6 KB 
ID:	56265
    Last edited by Enkeiavalanche; 01-30-2014 at 11:10 AM.
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

No, I will not be there, unless the Loins are going and free tickets fall into my lap. That combination of things would equal road trip! On another note, I like how you stop and take pics of your truck in front of land marks. you never know where Glen and his AV are going to be next!

1995 Silverado 4x4
    6" BDS Suspension Lift-3" Body Lift-Add A Leaf in rear -Trailmaster SSV Shocks-Duel Steering Stabilizer Kit -AirAid Cold air intake-
    4.56 Gears with Detroit Auburn Locker-Pro-Comp Traction Bars with duel shocks-Aluminum Skid Plate Kit-38.5" x 16.5" Mickey Thompson Baja Claws-Constant Dropping fuel gauge

2005 Yukon XL Jet Power Programmer, Bilstein Shocks, Bilstein rear springs, Helwig Anti-sway bars, EGR Window Visors, EGR Hood Shield, Denali Headlights, Headlight harness upgrade, GE NightHawk Bulbs, White Night Rear lighting system, Russell Braided SS brake lines, PowerStop Brake pads, PowerStop cross drilled and Slotted Rotors, http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...5-GMC-Yukon-XL
    2002 Silverado ext cab 2wd (Sold)
    2003 Yukon XL (Totaled)

Legend

I got better ones but thats a whole thread for later

Bring your shovel. The Falmer's Almanac is predicting a Nor'Easter that weekend.
    2009 GMC Sierra 5.3L running on E85
    Black and chrome
    Volant CAI
    Borla dual exhaust
    Chrome Billet grill
    Tonneau cover
    4300k High/Low Beam HIDs
    Westin Ultimate Bull Bar with PIAA 540s
    Blacked-out tail and third brake light

I'm not much of a football fan either, but at least I know its called the SUPER BOWL

1997 GMC

Legend

I know that But around here these days you are not aloud to say it unless you pay.. So I just keep it the Super Ball...

Rather watch it from the comfort of home. Someday maybe I will get to a Pats game.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

Legend

I was down by the Hudson last night and saw a Huge party on a ship and the Intrepid Police boats are everywhere on the Hudson river..Click image for larger version. 

Name:	superbowl.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	54.8 KB 
ID:	57494Click image for larger version. 

Name:	superbowl1.jpg 
Views:	13 
Size:	59.6 KB 
ID:	57495 Anyway my Co has to deliver 20K Box lunches Sat and maybe Sun So since I drive the bigger truck I'll be doing it.. I'll take pics..

@Enkeiavalanche Even if you're not a football fan, I think a Super Bowl is one of those things everyone should see in-person at least once in their life. It's pretty cool that you are going. You should have a lot fun, either way.

Also, did you just take those pictures recently? I am surprised you could get in there since the game is just a few days away.
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

Knowing @Enkeiavalanche, somehow the guy will end up on the sideline during the game, standing behind Erin Andrews while Sherman goes on another rant.

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by