GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 Last Post byLast Post by
    Legend

Piermont,NY, back in Northern NJ now, But may be in IL soon....

I'll chat with him as soon as I get a sec and I say we get this going again..
    08 Z71 Avalanche Mods to date: K&N CAI,Hellwig Swaybars and End Links, Corsa Sport Exhaust, Superchips Programer,IPCW LOF & 3rd brake light and tails, AMI Gas door,Show Hooks and Door locks, Enkei Wheels, with Pirelli tires, StreetScene Bowties, Grant Steering wheel,Muth signal mirrors,SSBC Big Brake kit,Huskyliner Mug gards,Floor mats and Hood shield, McGard Lug nuts and locks, Bedrug, Cervini's Ram Air hood,35watt HID Fog lights, Sylvania bulbs all around ZXE's Highs and Lows, WhiteNight Back up lights,Sirius and HD Radio, SnugTop sitting on deck now Got a Softopper on now,Tempress Boat Hatches.... New Bilstein shocks are on... New Mods coming soon..... X

2. Thanks the phantom thanked for this post

Dang and I solely lifted my truck and did 35s just for rotm....sad... guess deep down in my heart I won in my eyes.. ***sobs quietly***
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

4. Likes the phantom liked this post

We can get it going again just someone's got to do the work. Just remind me in a pm abs I'll see what I can do.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

6. Likes the phantom liked this post

I think that if we get enough people, say 3 maybe. It would be alot smoother, then one person wouldn't have to do it for every month. They would only need to do certain ones. I know I would be willing to help with it, because I loved looking at everybodys rides and seeing what mods they have done to them.
    1994 GMC Yukon, 2 door, Victory Red
    Garage Link: http://www.gmtruckclub.com/forum/sho...1994-GMC-Yukon

I hope yall can work it out I would like to enter

Can anyone explain what ROTM is? I'm new and would be willing to participate if I'm able to.

Quote Originally Posted by BradR View Post
    Can anyone explain what ROTM is? I'm new and would be willing to participate if I'm able to.
    ROTM = Ride of the Month. It's just a for-fun contest we used to do here on the forums. Users would nominate other user's trucks for each month's competition. Each month would have four candidates that the entire forum could vote on. The ride with the most votes won ROTM.

It fell by the wayside but it may be returning. Being a new moderator, I volunteered to take over ROTM. It's still on the back-burner but bringing it back is being discussed. Stay tuned!
    Clint (TX) 2001 Silverado LS 4.8L auto 2wd ECSB [GARAGE]
    Gasoline or gunpowder: If you ain't burning one, you ain't having fun!
    NRA Endowment Member 5 24 48 88 - Hendrick Motorsports FTW!

11. Likes the phantom liked this post

I think it would be neat also to get maybe a decal for ROTM winners. come up with a design with GM Truck Club on it along with ROTM on it. I have a buddy that does vinyl stickers I would be willing to get this done for free and any color that the ROTM winner would want. LETS DO THIS AGAIN!!!!

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

A decal prize would be cool. I wasn't here for the original ROTM, but it seems like a fun activity everyone can partake in with kind spirits. Don't anybody would get too over-competitive over a forum contest either, but I would be pleasured to watch that . Competition will bring the bst out of everybody's trucks.

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    I think it would be neat also to get maybe a decal for ROTM winners. come up with a design with GM Truck Club on it along with ROTM on it. I have a buddy that does vinyl stickers I would be willing to get this done for free and any color that the ROTM winner would want. LETS DO THIS AGAIN!!!!
    A special decal for winners is a cool idea!