GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: 1990 suburban

Default 1990 suburban

Hey yall i gta alota room in this rig and was wonderin what would be fun to put in it. It will be my family/camping vehicle any ideas welcome

Air mattress, fishing pole, tackle box and everything else you need
    Chuckie!!!

My last Burban I took out the 3rd seat and put a cot on the pass side, 12v fridge, camp stove, small t.v. and tools.
    Used it for camping and hauling my rock crawler around.
    Here in Texas we have 2 seasons, winter and summer so its either hot or cold, either way I could camp in somewhat temp controlled conditions, keep my tools locked and safe, and have some amenities. Worked great for the wife and I at the lake with the boat once in a while too.

Quote Originally Posted by tbplus10 View Post
    My last Burban I took out the 3rd seat and put a cot on the pass side, 12v fridge, camp stove, small t.v. and tools.
    Used it for camping and hauling my rock crawler around.
    Here in Texas we have 2 seasons, winter and summer so its either hot or cold, either way I could camp in somewhat temp controlled conditions, keep my tools locked and safe, and have some amenities. Worked great for the wife and I at the lake with the boat once in a while too.
    I like that idea alot how did you have it all wired up. A generator or dual batteries?

I had dual batterys and a high output Premier power Welder alternator.
    For electrical power to the back of the truck I used "00" welding cable wired into a Marine West waterproof fuse box.
    The system was powered off the aux battery through a 140amp dual battery isolator.