GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: New to group

Red face New to group

Hello everyone...

I just purchased one of the last of the 13's. Silverado LT EXT, taking delivery next Saturday. Wife and I both took it for nice long road tests yesterday as well. It will be my daily driver and our tow vehicle for our RV. Wife really wanted a Yukon but we needed the wheelbase and now also have 9600lbs to pull. This replaces my 07 Impala and will be partnered with our 08 Trailblazer in the driveway. I have previously owned (way back in the 70's and 80's) GMC's and Chev 3/4 tons. Long overdue to get back into a P/U

Welcome to the club. Make sure to post some pictures of the new ride. You will find many friendly people with a lot of knowledge on here. Glad to have you. Enjoy.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

Post them soon as I can…adding dark tint to front windows on delivery day as well.

Welcome to the Club!

Legend

Blog Entries

Welcome to the Club and congrats on your new ride!!!!

Mike (Denver, CO) - 2008 Sierra 1500 Z71 SLE 5.3L 4WD

SUSPENSION: Rancho 4" Suspension Lift; Rancho RS9000XL Shocks; Rancho Skid Plates; Rancho MyRide Wireless Shock Controller;
    TIRES:
    BFG All Terrain KO 315/70/17
    DRIVE TRAIN: 4.56 Gears; Detroit TrueTrac Differential; True Cool 40k Transmission Cooler
    PERFORMANCE: DiableSport Predator Tuner; Custom Tuned by Diablew; Magnaflow Exhaust; AFE Cold Air Intake
    ELECTRONICS: Kenwood DNX6180 Touchscreen; Subthump box w/10" Kicker; Driver Information Center (DIC); Rear View Camera
    ACCESSORIES: Westin Brush/Grill Gaurd; Westin Nerf Bars; Truxedo Tonneau; 20% Tint; Tow Mirrors w/Heat & Signals