GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by

Thread: New Mexico Snow

Default New Mexico Snow

Down here in Southern New Mexico we don't get any significant amount of snow all that often. Woke up this morning to a nice sight! Since we moved from Kansas a while back, the old Suburban hasn't had to put up with much of the white stuff. A safe and happy Thanksgiving to all! Greg
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC03784.jpg   DSC03775.jpg   DSC03782.jpg  

Nice. We were supposed to get hit with that same storm system but it's missing dfw right now, just right at freezing and we're getting rain.

Steve
    10 Chevy Traverse LT AWD
    02 Chevy Trailblazer LS (110K+ miles - loaded except for 4WD - WRECKED!)
    99 Chevy Cavalier LS (105K+ miles - commuter car)
    78 Chevy Suburban Silverado (454, 3/4 ton)
    62 GMC 3/4 ton Pickup (350 police interceptor)

Remember: Search Before Posting | Fill out Your Profile & Signature
    * I've been saying for years that I was going to change my username, and I finally did.

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Nice. We were supposed to get hit with that same storm system but it's missing dfw right now, just right at freezing and we're getting rain.
    My brother is stationed out in Fort Hood and I don't think he's got much other than rain either...

Usually the further North the greater chance.

USAF-Suburban,

Thank you for the pictures of your Suburban. She doesn’t look to upset about the snow!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care

Quote Originally Posted by GM Customer Service View Post
    USAF-Suburban,

Thank you for the pictures of your Suburban. She doesn’t look to upset about the snow!

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Jennifer T.
    GM Customer Care
    Nope, not upset at all. Being in the military she has been all over this great country and has seen both ends of the extreme weather climate. She's comfortable no matter what Although, there was a few days when we were stationed in Kansas when it was roughly -15 or so and she didn't seem too excited about it...

Woke up yesterday to a pile of snow.......Oh yeah, I live in Canada, just wish I was in NM,,,,or Arizona

1997 GMC

I live just south of Philadelphia, small community that sits on the Delaware River.

We most often get about 2 feet of snow over a winter. I'm thinking of selling the house and moving down to Georgia or outside Jacksonville Florida. I'm getting old and my bones don't like these temps.

Quote Originally Posted by JTWard View Post
    We most often get about 2 feet of snow over a winter. I'm thinking of selling the house and moving down to Georgia or outside Jacksonville Florida. I'm getting old and my bones don't like these temps.
    Most of the time we have great weather down here but. Summers aren't overly hot and winters are fairly mild. Every once in a while we do get some snow but it's gone in a day or 2...

I work in all temps doing underground construction on gas lines.. After 20 years of outside work in down to -10 degree fahrenheit Im about sick of winter.. Working 45 hours a week in it and then have to come home and fix the vehicles or bring in firewood, plow the driveway shovel the sidewalk plow the driveway again....uggghhhhh Im sick of it.. 5-10 year plan is to move where its warmer.... Cant wait..

2011 Silverado CrewCab 5.3L*Ram Air Look Cowl Induction Reflexxion Hood*6" Pro Comp Lift*Flowmaster Dual exhaust*Perfect Launch Rear Diff. Cover*Led Smoke Taillights*L.E.D.Smoke 3rd Brakelight*60" L.E.D. Tailgate Bar*Rearview Mirror Reverse Camera and Sensors*Smoke Headlight Covers*Front Bumper Grill Insert*Deezee Black Alum. Diamond Rail covers*20" Ultra Motorsports Rims wrapped with 35.5"B.F. Goodrich Tires*Inchannel Raingaurds*CAI*Bullydog GT Tuner*Alpine Amp*Boss 6x9's*Boston Acoustic Subs*Terrantula Tweeters*Custom Sub box*Red Led Interior Accents*5% Ultimacool duo tint rear window and doors, 20% front doors*Custom Vinyl Graphics*Demolded*Debadged*Painted drums and calipers*
    Future Mods Include: Custom Interior Hydrographics, Electronic Rollup Toneau Cover, 4.56 Gears, Painted rear bumper

Page 1 of 2 12 Last Post byLast Post by