GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: New Mexico Snow

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    I work in all temps doing underground construction on gas lines.. After 20 years of outside work in down to -10 degree fahrenheit Im about sick of winter.. Working 45 hours a week in it and then have to come home and fix the vehicles or bring in firewood, plow the driveway shovel the sidewalk plow the driveway again....uggghhhhh Im sick of it.. 5-10 year plan is to move where its warmer.... Cant wait..
    You'll hear a lot of negatives about it (most of them untrue) but New Mexico is a pretty darn good place to live. Like everywhere, it has it pros and cons...

I live just south of Philadelphia, small community that sits on the Delaware River.

Quote Originally Posted by the phantom View Post
    I work in all temps doing underground construction on gas lines.. After 20 years of outside work in down to -10 degree fahrenheit Im about sick of winter.. Working 45 hours a week in it and then have to come home and fix the vehicles or bring in firewood, plow the driveway shovel the sidewalk plow the driveway again....uggghhhhh Im sick of it.. 5-10 year plan is to move where its warmer.... Cant wait..
    I'm with you brother, after you've shoveled you last 75 pounds of snow, a light comes on it the back of you head saying M.O.V.E !

Your in what's 'Ground Zero' for falling snow. Get while you can.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12