GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER

Thread: Durun M/T tires

Default Durun M/T tires

Has anyone ran the durun mud terrains On their truck? Curious to see how the tires are

I had never heard of them. Just did a search for them. Very nice looking tire. Read some reviews on them. Come highly rated if you believe in reviews. I will be interested to see if any members have used these too.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

Toyo M/T knock off (just like the Fuels). They are undersized and untrue. Ever seen an egg on wheels? These would be the closest thing.. I rode in two trucks with them and both owners hate them. Low speeds felt fine, 55mph+ it got crazy. I asked to walk back to my truck..
    2009 Silvia~Superlift 6"~DropStars~Nitto Trail Graps~FSOR Catback~Madtunes Racing~4.10 gears~cleared headlights~hi-6

NNBS SILVERADO BUILD

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketmanh5 View Post
    Toyo M/T knock off (just like the Fuels). They are undersized and untrue. Ever seen an egg on wheels? These would be the closest thing.. I rode in two trucks with them and both owners hate them. Low speeds felt fine, 55mph+ it got crazy. I asked to walk back to my truck..
    Well that doesn't sound very good. Guess I would think twice on this brand.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler