GM Truck Club
THE PREMIER CHEVY TRUCK & SUV FORUM
Founded in 2004 ~ We're the #1 Chevy Truck & SUV Forum.
Silverado & Sierra | Tahoe & Yukon | Suburban & Yukon XL | SUV & CROSSOVER
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I need to move

Default I need to move

the worst part of living by Langley AFB is having a migrane. Listening to fighters doing "Touch-and-go's" all day long gets old real quick.

Just thought I'd share. I really should snap a few pics for y'all. Not many people get to say they see jets flying every day.

yes you should snap a few and share, awesome. now arm yourself with the camera..
    Life is short compared to history

Rick (summitwhite11)

I lived next door to Tulsa international airport in Oklahoma for a few years. I got used to the f-16's that landed at the ad base next door after a while
    Chuckie!!!

yeah its ridiculous. I will get the best pics I can. I'm broke at the moment, so y'all are going to have to deal with cell phone pics.

5. Likes Steve liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by Camaro69car View Post
    the worst part of living by Langley AFB is having a migrane. Listening to fighters doing "Touch-and-go's" all day long gets old real quick.

Just thought I'd share. I really should snap a few pics for y'all. Not many people get to say they see jets flying every day.
    That's cool. When I was in I was TDY to England. I was fortunate to see the SR-71 blackbird take off. What a sight that was. Always enjoyed watching jets take off.
    Last edited by BRB46; 11-25-2013 at 06:34 PM.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

Quote Originally Posted by BRB46 View Post
    That's cool. When I was in I was TDY to England. I was fortunate to see the SR-71 blackbird take off. What a site that was. Always enjoyed watching jets take off.
    SWEET!!! I love the SR-71 What a beast of an aircraft.

Master Mechanic

Leaking fuel until she could heat up... you know they're built to go fast!
    Objects in mirror are losing

2003 Chevy Silverado Z71, 5.3L, K&N 57 series, 2.5'' Flowmaster Super 10 series dual exhaust , Corvette Servo, McNew Automotive Dyno tune, SS gauge cluster, Extang Trifecta Tonneau, Pacesetter shorty headers, Goodmark cowl hood, Sony Xplod speakers, Kenwood DDX-470 exhaust tips, 16" Ultra Badlands polished wheels, Pirelli Scorpion ATR .

Quote Originally Posted by KyleZ71 View Post
    oh yeah... I know.

Dont want to be a prick but being retired US navy aircrew Ive always been a fan of the banner painted across the the front of Hanger 1 at Atsugi Naval Air Station "Pardon our Jet noise, its the sound of Freedom"
    But being a previous Hampton Roads resident Im glad yo see you said "I gotta move" not the standard Hampton Roads "The Military needs to move its base" since the Military airbases in the Tidewater area are some of the oldest and were built on marsh lands in unpopulated areas that chose to grow around them over the years.

11. Likes Steve liked this post

Quote Originally Posted by KyleZ71 View Post
    I know. Don't know how they didn't catch fire till they got moving. Bet it didn't take long for the metal to heat up though.
    2006 Silverado 1500 5.3L ecsb Z71,afe pro s dry air filter, color matched tailgate handle and bezel,color matched front bow tie, led interior illumination, 5000K HID lows, Black powder coated wheels, Blacked out body side moldings, Rough Country 2.5" level/lift kit, Magnaflow muffler

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast